Ownage Screenshots For ET - Show us your highest kills

daredevil

I know this isnt a high score, but it was done on ETPro in a 2v2:

8f41eed684d3e730a76c268475be78607cea017d.jpg

(that was the first round of the map)

8959028b9bbd9c26e2dea119de0909158fd255ea.jpg

(this was the second round of the map)

If i find an old SS of a more "impressive" score ill post it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some panzer ownage vs bots:

3aa4e0c0d05b4d3558ec7034a29f70b3ea81a1a8.jpg

Damn! nice Hobbit that's a lot of bot kills. I think my best on bots is like 150.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is some panzer ownage vs bots:

3aa4e0c0d05b4d3558ec7034a29f70b3ea81a1a8.jpg

Damn! nice Hobbit that's a lot of bot kills. I think my best on bots is like 150.

they were standing still in spawn. all it took was ammo, which is hard to find in that map, so i give you a little credit

I know. That's why im not as proud of that score as I am of a 27-11 in a scrim. I've still gotten 150+ panzer kills on maps like bremen and adler against bots and people. but that was ages ago... I can't panzer for shit now lol

2009-04-05-005632-fueldump.jpg

considering i avg around 122kills on fuel its not that big of a thing but its the only screen shot ive bothered taking. What freaks me out is the fg-42 Stat...I never use that gun and musta picked it up when i ran outta ammo. Love the 22k dmg with the low amount of shots fired/hit.

2009-01-13-023050-goldrush.jpg

I suck with an mp40 and my acc is a lot higher than alot of the SL freaks that visit FA on avg. I'm a freaking avg beta player for fks sake when I'm not sniping. An alpha would terrorize all of us. All those SL players that are in top 20 are nothing but left over beta players pwning noobs usually...

2009-01-11-032255-goldrush.jpg

Love the 62percent though. Thats just too funny. I used to avg 65 on the old lemmings server (TFL clan) but it was all noobs and running whaleclient of all things. Against real pros (aka alphas) with an mp40 my acc would be 20-30 at best, 30-40 against betas, 40-50 against pubbers and 50-70 against noobs.. Those alphas bastards would slaughter my ass if I wasn't sniping. Ah the good ol days...

dc.bmp.jpg

Just a old screenshot of a teammate during an official TWL match years ago that I came across recently. The guy taught me how to snipe omg nearly 6yrs ago and while I became better than him sniping, this guy could own everyone with just a pistol. Here he is spawnkilling the entire enemy team during a match as an ENG (against really good beta players). The guy was one of the best. His name was =MG=Chaotic. He went alpha in CAL for ET, CS:S and probably several games since then.