mp_assault

vke

Map Name: MP_Assault

Server: Etpub

Replace: Venice

Download Here

Axis attack map, Axis try to destroy a radio transmitter in the Allied base. There is a flag in the middle, both teams try to hold it. Good mix of long range, sniping, and close quarter hallway fighting. In addition, there are tunnel trapdoors the axis can blow up for a underground route to the radio tower.

This was one of the most popular RTCW maps back in the day. I would love to see it on ETpub. It is a fairly large file size, but i feel that the gameplay outweighs the download time.

• Like 1

• Administrators

:agree

If I forget xfire spam me on this weekend. I will change Etpub and NQ maps from the one posted here. Will also add one new F|A 2 map.

If I forget xfire spam me on this weekend. I will change Etpub and NQ maps from the one posted here. Will also add one new F|A 2 map.

which one? : o

16Mb file? Isn't the assault used to be small size around 5Mb?

xD I think this one is same map just smaller. I'd check but my ET crashes when I host a game :/

assault RC1