Thanks Giving Dinner

jwills112

MAC AND CHEESE!? WTF!? I have never had mac and cheese or pork chops for Thanksgiving.

Deviled eggs are always a favorite, but I actually prefer the simpler things. Olives and celery with cream cheese (probably the only way I will eat cream cheese).

However, Thanksgiving will suck this year. I can't eat a lot due to a physical a few days later and needing to meet weight requirements.

I... The hell? Mac and cheese? Porkchops? Celery and cream cheese? on Thanksgiving? Blasphemy! Dude I'm all about Dat turkey. potatoes and squash. Cranberry sauce! Fresh bread to boot. Damn man. Kinda wish I had a second address stateside so I can do Thanksgiving again!

• Like 1

I could never do Cranberry sauce. And I thought everyone had celery with cream cheese on Thanksgiving. I know alot of people like Green Bean Casserole, but the shit is rank. We never have squash, but some baked butternut sounds bomb.