Arrested Dozens of Times for 'Trespassing' While At Work

JoeDirt

• Administrators

I'll take your lame police stop and raise you getting arrested for trespassing while at work. Get my poor white woman reference now?

http://gawker.com/black-man-arrested-dozens-of-times-for-trespassing-wh-1469590729

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/22/miami-gardens-police-racial-profiling/3672119/

• Like 1

I kept waiting to read the punchline, but sadly there wasn't one.. This is crazy, I mean arrested once after taking out the trash and walking back in? Man that sucks..

would be crazy if the white woman wins a lawsuit for the police stop and this black employee doesn't win his lawsuit

poor white woman. If she had a donation set up to make up for what she experienced, I'd donate. 

Why was my post deleted exactly? At first I thought I was mistaken, until i realized I had a notification from this thread.

The post was applicable to the article posted. It was an exaggerated gif of a racial stereotype screaming racism. Which the article totally highlights. So what rule did i break exactly? Serious man. If I did something, call me out on it. Don't just sweep me under the rug. >: (

Sorry if that sounds total douche-like. Just hate being secretly moderated without any clue as to what I did that was so wrong. 

edit:That does sounds totally dickish. My bad!

Edited by SiD the Vicious

• 4 weeks later...

this word is going from bad 2 worse… coops they not bad streets force then 2 b bad.. the streets r bad ppl are bad coops work for 2 sheep risking there life for others,, but like vicious say the r god and bad