Allow grenade launchers

daredevil

69 members have voted

1. 1. Allow grenade launchers

• 3 weeks later...

i think it would be a little acceptable if people used them with discretion. not nading every single thing around!!!!!!!

They are meant to take guys out of deep cover or fire into windows and such. It's too bad they get so abused because otherwise I'd have no problem with them.

I voted No, because nade launchers are just long range grenades and people already spam with those. You can get 4 tubes with otherkill over the 3 frags which have less range, so its extra cheesy. If you can dodge a noob tube you can dodge a ball, which you can't dodge a tube...so good luck with that :]

• 3 weeks later...

Well I can see I'm late as hell replying to this, but I never thought in my lifetime i'd see this being discussed lol. I don't know what the final verdict is, or if there even is one. Here are my two cents though. I vote yes for nade launchers. Its in the game for a reason to be used. Being killed by a nade launcher is no more annoying than being killed with a hand gun or being hit by a stun grenade and dying from the impact. In the end you're still dead. Whether it be from a nade launcher or hand gun or any other weapon made available in the game. Personally, the only thing I'm against is last stand, and that's only cause if I kill someone and they kill me in last stand someone else can come in and get the easy kill and they get the majority points for your hard work. Anyway, as Forrest Gump said: "that's all I have to say about that."

Peace Out,

DonTomG

• 2 weeks later...

Well what server is this for? Because if its for the Killbox thats ok I guess, but for hardcore thats a big fat negative on this poll. At least on Core its not like the GL will kill you unless its a good shot, you know?

Using noob tubes, first try, I got 153 - 39 as my final score, and people were pissed over me using them.

So when a person who is at least somewhat competent comes around with a noob tube, it's going to be annoying for everyone, most likely.

Also, this was Ambush, so I managed to get a double kill noob tube for first kill, right from the spawn. Just shoot down the line and you're pretty much guarenteed to hit somebody. That's another reason why it's stupid. And I got numerous triple kills with it. That's another reason why it's stupid.

At least with a smg or, heck, even a lmg, you have to keep shooting the guy to kill him. Noob tube tends to be point and click, and players use it in every situation possible. One person is usually the situation though, or random shots at choke points. Though when it comes to a large group, they have no noob tubes left because they just wasted all their tubes. The group tends to come after the lone rusher, as that's how it usually is. Meaning they tend to die very quickly after they tube, which puts another 2 tubes back into circulation. And the cycle repeats. If they want to play a game with over powered explosives, they should be playing Unreal Tournament or Quake, not COD.

• Like 1

Using noob tubes, first try, I got 153 - 39 as my final score, and people were pissed over me using them.

So when a person who is at least somewhat competent comes around with a noob tube, it's going to be annoying for everyone, most likely.

Also, this was Ambush, so I managed to get a double kill noob tube for first kill, right from the spawn. Just shoot down the line and you're pretty much guarenteed to hit somebody. That's another reason why it's stupid. And I got numerous triple kills with it. That's another reason why it's stupid.

At least with a smg or, heck, even a lmg, you have to keep shooting the guy to kill him. Noob tube tends to be point and click, and players use it in every situation possible. One person is usually the situation though, or random shots at choke points. Though when it comes to a large group, they have no noob tubes left because they just wasted all their tubes. The group tends to come after the lone rusher, as that's how it usually is. Meaning they tend to die very quickly after they tube, which puts another 2 tubes back into circulation. And the cycle repeats. If they want to play a game with over powered explosives, they should be playing Unreal Tournament or Quake, not COD.

+1