Allow grenade launchers

daredevil

69 members have voted

1. 1. Allow grenade launchers

I don't see why everyone has a big problem with them, it's better than marty or last stand by far imo. Atleast it takes more skill to get kills with one compared to martydom and last stand is just a pain.

No no no. Now if we could force people to use them for what they are actually intended to be used for then it would make for some fun games. But no.....That is like giving a smoker a cigarette and asking them not to smoke it. :rolleyes:

I dont know about hot pokers and penetration before playing with Nades because I can think of plenty of things to do before I ever considered hot pokers but in general it would change the game play too much and we have two really fun servers. So No!

• Administrators

I'm against it :D, but allot of people were using it when i was playing.

cos I was updating killbox admin system and for some reason it's broke in checking few permissions. Hardcore has already new admin system since a while now.

Edit: Loki told me people where bitching on him to kick launchers... I have changed banners temporarily till I fix the issue.

In all honsety, if grenade launchers are allowed in our servers I'll be finding a different server to play on. I can deal with LMGs and stun grenades because I know that as much as I hate them there's no instant large-scale carnage behind them, but if grenade launchers are allowed, one of the previous two would have to go for me to be even slightly on board. And the odds of that happening are slim to none.

The only conceivable way I'd play while they're allowed is if a party's going on and I'd miss out.

I voted no although I understand some of the "yes" reasons, clearing out campers and stuff. I just find them really annoying. Jared already hates me with my 3 frag grenades ;)