My car is old but looks brand new

createm0nst

My car is a 1988 Mazda 929 luxury sedan.  its at 210K miles,  all stock and original paint.  

The transmission is the same as the Rx-7's transmission.  It has a V6 3.0 liter engine, that was commonly used in sand-rails,  i love the car it has so much style 26 going on 27 years old and idles like a brand new car doesn't burn any oil.

on several different occasions i have had O'Reilly workers out checking out my car.  

http://imgur.com/a/lsiEL#0  

• Like 3

LOL @ Maky

It's not my cup of tea, but it's damn near mint. And ANY old car in that good of condition will look 100 times better with a nice set of aftermarket rims.

They don't have to be bigger either IMO. You don't have to change the backspacing either. I'm guessing those are 14" or 15" rims? If you wanted to upsize, I wouldn't go any bigger than 17". But a 14" or 15" wheel in aluminum or chrome would set that car off nicely :D

• Like 2

Those apple and reddit stickers...................................... just say no.

i have actually converted over to android all the way i have a LG G2 smartphone and im too lazy to take the sticker off,  but i do Reddit, alot.

is this original engine nothing added?

its completely stock except for the radiator i had to replace because the original one had cracked on the reservoir and would leak quite a bit. 

dude this car is very nice, more important is that you like it

yeah im kinda nerdy about it absolutely love it to death the only car i like more is my brothers Rx-8 and the 787b Mazda racecar.