Problem on Jay2

Butterz

Medic I can't see the SS. Can you please contact venoz and see whats up? Send him the SS also.

Thanks.

why do you think i can see it me too??? i tried before you and still stuck in that page and i can't even download from that noobish site

i dunno why you guys host your screen in site like this when you have better and optimized site for picture and then why you took screen in tga format..???

use xfire to take and it will host it for you without any trouble

open console in ET, and type \autoscreenshot

or bind with F11

bind F11 "autoscreenshot"

• Administrators

or u nubs can install irfanview to see it :rolleyes:

No can do.

You have attempted to navigate to a site that is blocked because it is categorized as Personal Network Storage and Backup

or u nubs can install irfanview to see it :rolleyes:

No can do.

everytime I tried to download it stuck and then when i tried again it tell me I can't download this again cuz I already did and i don't have premium accoun, also no need to use irfranview I have photofilter studio to see it

thanks guys. so this the screen he took in tga

Butterz add this to your config or type it in console next time

seta cg_useScreenshotJPEG "1" 

Ty, ty for that, and thanks to Blackguard and Aniky for posting the picture. Im still using 2.55 I think, so I will haveto get it updated.

@Skully, Wst. Spamerican is me, Sth. Spamerican is Hecken, Nth. Spamerican is Organic, Ctl. Spamerican is Forsworn.