List of People who are definitely getting Ghosts on Launch day for PC

ReaperROS

I'm posting this to get a definitive list of people who will have Ghosts on Launch day for the PC. I'm looking for a group of people to play with. 

As of right now, we have no idea about dedicated servers for the PC. The only thing Mark Rubin, Project Director for IW, has said is that all Platforms will have Dedicated Servers. So does this mean we get traditional Dedi's or are we somehow wired into the cloud? I have no clue.

Anyways still looking for people who will have Ghosts on Launch Day

Ain't buying it until the reviews and launch gameplay vids come out.

I bought MW3 and BO2, and kind of regret it. Single Player is groovy, multiplayer not so much. I kick myself thinking about BO2, because I payed for the $70 special pack and now think it was a waste of cash. Personally, I'm starting to think the brand has jumped the shark.

Edited by SiD the Vicious
  • Like 1

If the dedicated servers are anything like they were in Modern Warfare 3 they'll be unranked, you'll have to go through about 2-3 menus to find them and they'll be mostly dead or filled with stupid variants and angry/sexually frustrated 12 year olds with microphones :\

Hopefully they won't...I think the reason COD4 was so successful and is still around and popular today is the way they handled dedicated servers...none of this matchmaking nightmare BS..

But no, I won't have it at launch...I barely have enough money to eat every night let alone $60 for the games I want to play with that fancy Fish AI or super huge battles in super destructible environments :<

Edited by GI-JOE

I've never once bought a game at launch, and never will, nor will I pre-order. Honestly, I almost always wait a year or more before buying a game. First, I watch minimum 5 reviews on youtube before buying, then look at ign ratings, gameplay videos, etc. After all that, If the price is lower than 50 dollars, I'll buy it, above, absolutely not. So, if ghosts gets good ratings, I may buy it in a few years.

• Like 1

I've never once bought a game at launch, and never will, nor will I pre-order. Honestly, I almost always wait a year or more before buying a game. First, I watch minimum 5 reviews on youtube before buying, then look at ign ratings, gameplay videos, etc. After all that, If the price is lower than 50 dollars, I'll buy it, above, absolutely not. So, if ghosts gets good ratings, I may buy it in a few years.

only thing i did preorder was FIFA14 :)

Edited by Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

tbh, every COD has been bad since cod4, mw2 was playable, but cod4 is the only good one, ive bought black ops(1) and mw3 and been so dissapointed with both ive just given up with the series....

I couldn't agree with you more. COD4 for me is the best one they came out with (besides vCOD/COD 1 which I used to play a lot). I bought MW2, BlackOps and was not impressed with the game play. Also matchmaking for PC is something I don't enjoy as I like to be a regular on my favourite servers. Plus, it's no fun playing if no body knows who are or get to play with other regulars. 

Probably won't bother with Ghost. 

I couldn't agree with you more. COD4 for me is the best one they came out with (besides vCOD/COD 1 which I used to play a lot). I bought MW2, BlackOps and was not impressed with the game play. Also matchmaking for PC is something I don't enjoy as I like to be a regular on my favourite servers. Plus, it's no fun playing if no body knows who are or get to play with other regulars. 

Probably won't bother with Ghost. 

Ghosts, while the game itself is buggy, it's a nice concept. COD4 especially how it's run here is a slaughterfest, organized chaos. I love playing it, but most of the times I need something small and tactical. The 6 V 6 games are great for this. I can have 5 friends in a party in matchmaking, that's good enough for me. 

COD4 revolutionized the genre, but it's old and dated. I can't tell you how many times I've been spawn killed on FA servers by wallbangers who just camp the spawn area. That's pretty lame. I love our servers, and I play our COD4 servers mainly to talk to other community members. I guess I'm just so used to competitive gameplay and organized teamwork.