Skrimish us sometime soon?

N!ghtmare

This is N!ghtmare from the DRi* clan and I have been talking to a few of your members about a skrimish between F|A and DRi*. What do you guys say? We are down for it. Just let me know if you guys want to play. :D

Hey there N!ghtmare :D You're part of the few DRi people i dont hate :o

As long as i'm not :

- Drunk ;

- Busy working on my mod ;

- Just waking up,

I'm up for the scrim =)

I sux a lot lately cuz i barely play, but I cant miss a scrim vs DRi*.

I know that RelHax@ETBotCustomers, oops I meant Rel!c* loves me... lmao

Yeah we need a scrim :D It's not even about who wins, it's just about fun (and seeing how some DRi* adren hoes can play without dren (can they ? oO))

Catch me during the week, so I'm not drunk... And i'll scrim =)

PS: Even tho you're a DRi*, I've always respected you cuz you're part of the ones who have always been nice with me and you are also a good fragger (I know what im talking about :P).

if( !WP_ADRENALINE && gamename == etpro ) {
      DRi* = qfalse;
      F|A = qtrue;
}

Tomorrow we can have a 3 vs 3 skrimish, but it will have to be on jaymod. We have a server. please contact me through xfire. Either tell N!trox to contact me or my xfire is " nightdon ". Hope you guys are up for it. :D

Tomorrow we can have a 3 vs 3 skrimish, but it will have to be on jaymod. We have a server. please contact me through xfire. Either tell N!trox to contact me or my xfire is " nightdon ". Hope you guys are up for it. :D

No jaymod, sry horrible mod, spam etc, either 6b pro, or 55 pub

• Like 1

Yeah we need a scrim :D It's not even about who wins, it's just about fun (and seeing how some DRi* adren hoes can play without dren (can they ? oO))

if( !WP_ADRENALINE && gamename == etpro ) {
      DRi* = qfalse;
      F|A = qtrue;
}

How about posting up the SS of the match you and I had in etpro? Oh yeah, that one was also without adren on your local server.