New forum award :)

NightMare?

What do you think about new award - "ass kicker"? :D

This award will be given when someone kills a lot of people with a kick. Of course, it will have to operate as "Killer of the month" - who killed the most people with kick - wins.

Say opinions!

I belive that you can only asskick on NoQ servers, so I don't think it's a good idea ^_^

This award will be given when someone kills a lot of people with a kick

"Ass Kicker" award should be given to the Leaders/Co-leaders who kicks (update: kick up) out our trial asses for insubordination, wrong mute times, stupid info leaks, etc...  imho. :)

"Ass Kicker" award should be given to the Leaders/Co-leaders who kicks out our trial asses for insubordination, wrong mute times, stupid info leaks, etc...  imho. :)

I wouldn't like to get an award for that, and believe me it's not a pleasure when this has to be done, but a fairness duty and of the respect of the good functioning.. I don't think we should add more oil on fire of a situation who could turn in a conflict whatever the reason, and I don't want to humiliate or hang up/get the head of mates on my wall because of mistakes and because they're still learning. So thanks, but no. My only award is and will be to see everyone enjoy, have fun and work in all fairness.

• Like 7

"Ass Kicker" award should be given to the Leaders/Co-leaders who kicks out our trial asses for insubordination, wrong mute times, stupid info leaks, etc...  imho. :)

Did u stop to think a bit before posting this? It seems that you take the matter to be admin as a joke...Think things twice before speaking.

Regarding 'ass kicker' award, its a good idea, though we speak in the context of nq mod as it is not applicable to other mods.

• Like 1

Did u stop to think a bit before posting this?

It was a joke of course, can't you see it?.. (maybe i have bad sence of humor) I am pretty serious about being an admin, belive me.  If I wasn't - why bother to keep carefully records in my blog of all warns, mutes, kicks, problems, reports?....

My answer to NightMare? was just more or less funny answer, thats all... 

AHHH I READ IT AGAIN AND I CAN SEE iT NOW!

I made an mistake in english sentence:

not: kick out

right: kick up

sorry for my bad english broes.. (dammit it my second bad joke (first with mr. Annibal in shoutbox (exuse me again, for that!)), i will suspend my jokes for now on, for the better english studing)

• 1 month later...