Buying a new computer

Python

Hey, I have a favor Can you guys recommend me some awesome hardware and Computer case with a good cooling system, because I want to buy a whole new computer. I would be very grateful :D ( I will need a really good computer because I want to be able to play GTA 5 when it comes out & Battlefield  4:D )

CPU
motherboard
ram
graphic card
power suply unit (psu)
sound card
hard drive 
Edited by Python

All depends on budget and the final hardware requirements for GTA5 but this will have you covered.

If you want to overclock the CPU then get a 4770k instead of the 4770.

You will probably need to swap and change a few things depending on availability from your local retailer/etailer

YOUR BASKET
Total : £1,055.81 (includes shipping : FREE).

CP-474-IN_60.jpg GX-273-AS_60.jpg MY-066-PA_60.jpg MB-440-GI_60.jpg CA-003-XF_60.jpg CA-129-BX_60.jpg HS-011-NC_60.jpg HD-336-WD_60.jpg SC-002-AS_60.jpg CD-003-OK_60.jpg 
  • Like 1

yes sir, it's for  GTA 5 system requirements.. (the good req, -not minimal, i mean)

Link, because I haven't seen that anywhere.

Link, because I haven't seen that anywhere.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V

it says 6 GB actually, but i added another 4 (for Windows needs and etc) 'coes the 6GB is only  8 of 10 game-debate score. So it must be more - for smooth and good gameplay...

and for BF 4 he need about 8 GB (if he has 64-bit operating system) - link: http://bf4central.com/battlefield-4-system-requirements/

More ram will never hurts, new games are hardware demanding and still need more of it everyday...

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V

it says 6 GB actually, but i added another 4 (for Windows needs and etc) 'coes the 6GB is only  8 of 10 game-debate score. So it must be more - for smooth and good gameplay...

and for BF 4 he need about 8 GB (if he has 64-bit operating system) - link: http://bf4central.com/battlefield-4-system-requirements/

More ram will never hurts, new games are hardware demanding and still need more of it everyday...

Oh i'm not saying more ram isn't better, but I don't that you will see a difference in performance with GTA V look at 2-4gb more ram. I think the difference would be with GPU more than anything else.

Plus doesn't the recommended specs include what you need for background windows stuff too?

2 things I would add: r7 and soon r9 series of AMD will be out with dedicated sound chip built on GPU, so I don´t see a point for soundcard and maybe wait prices to settle with new graphics or even get r9 .

2ndly I never have exceeded 4GB with games, even in Crysis 3. So I don´t know if its mandatory, especially if graphics cards have 2-4GB of RAM. you can go with 8 GB and if its not enough buy extra modules. Rendering movies\pictures in other hand need lots of it...

I think the difference would be with GPU more than anything else.

Plus doesn't the recommended specs include what you need for background windows stuff too?

You are absolute right, bro!

but with more ram games (and his future games) will load faster, next levels will too, and 4 GB of additional ram costs really cheap....