North American Pro-Am Tournament

Number1Dad

I'm trying to gauge interest in a Pro-Am event for ET. What we would do is take all the players that sign up and put them into two groups; pros and amateurs. Captains would be selected out of the pros group and they would take turns drafting players. The point here is to generate interest in competitive gaming, especially in our favorite dying game, ET. Basically you guys would get to play with some of the best gamers in North America and learn from them so you can go and make your own team. I would be providing shoutcast and ETTV coverage for many of the matches so you can all watch your friends and heroes play in a competitive environment. The "pros" seem pretty psyched about doing this, what about the "am" side of things? Also, if you have questions or suggestions post them here!

I'm trying to gauge interest in a Pro-Am event for ET. What we would do is take all the players that sign up and put them into two groups; pros and amateurs. Captains would be selected out of the pros group and they would take turns drafting players. The point here is to generate interest in competitive gaming, especially in our favorite dying game, ET. Basically you guys would get to play with some of the best gamers in North America and learn from them so you can go and make your own team. I would be providing shoutcast and ETTV coverage for many of the matches so you can all watch your friends and heroes play in a competitive environment. The "pros" seem pretty psyched about doing this, what about the "am" side of things? Also, if you have questions or suggestions post them here!

are the pros from evil clan

are the pros from evil clan

None of the captains will be except for maybe Tranix, and we only have two other members that would come close to qualifying, Blackout and Joynt.

This might not be on a Sunday, actually we haven't done a North American event on Sunday in quite a while.

None of the captains will be except for maybe Tranix, and we only have two other members that would come close to qualifying, Blackout and Joynt.

This might not be on a Sunday, actually we haven't done a North American event on Sunday in quite a while.

Good! but like I said, most likely no unless theres one during the summer :( School and stuff :/