=F|A= Enemy Territory Main Menu

-=Medic=-

See first post

[uPDATE 01/14/2010]

Fixed some bugs

added both nitmod server (usa + europe)

Thanks to Nitrox for fixing bugs and adding missing server ^^

download and install latest version to get all links to all f|a servers :)

see the screenshot to see all servers you gonna have

Maybe you could run the "del /s /f /q *~~~~~*.pk3" and "del /s /f /q *.pid" first. I had a lot of ~~~~*.pk3 files in my etmain that I deleted manually. Also the window that explain what it does close really fast. I didn't got the time to see what happened (what got printed). I also like to click Finish at the end of an installer (maybe it's due to win7 x64 since it said that the installer didn't run successfully).

Anyway the menu works fine.

Thanks.

Maybe you could run the "del /s /f /q *~~~~~*.pk3" and "del /s /f /q *.pid" first. I had a lot of ~~~~*.pk3 files in my etmain that I deleted manually. Also the window that explain what it does close really fast. I didn't got the time to see what happened (what got printed). I also like to click Finish at the end of an installer (maybe it's due to win7 x64 since it said that the installer didn't run successfully).

it do run first before extraction. I dunno why it don't work for you may something about win7 64bits but not sure

see:

just run clean.cmd by apply it from where it is (ET folder) to see if it does or no delete ~~~~~~ files in all folders