iOS 7 for iPhone and iPad's Released - 9-18-2013

daredevil

• Administrators

Seems like Apple has released iOS7. Anyone updated their iOS? My iTunes is saying their is no update available but phone says it's available. Upgrading directly from phone. 

Any good feedback for iOS7?

Well I would let you know, but now I am getting "An error occurred while downloading IOS 7.0" and then it stops.. And every time I try to resume or restart I keep getting the same error :/

Apple is saying the error is due to high traffic... Guess I will wait till later this evening or something :D

Edited by Ph0eniX

• Administrators

have they fixed the arabic symbol string that crashes apps from apple when it tryes to render it? or still same bug on ios7?

Medic has developer version... Prolly he can answer that... 

Ive been using developper version for 1 month , its really nice.

have they fixed the arabic symbol string that crashes apps from apple when it tryes to render it? or still same bug on ios7?

you know if its fixed?

• Administrators

Trying to download it with itunes 11.1 but it's saying I have the current version...

Try to download from phone itself.. though phone settings... 

Well, Im not a expert in iOs, but maybe you should wait more time, later will come the iOs 7.0.1 and then another one, 

Maybe this articles can help you.

http://www.heavy.com/tech/2013/06/ios-7-release-date-iphone-5s-download-free/

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/06/10/5-reasons-to-skip-ios-7-beta/

Hey, i see some of ya have already installed it, hows it feelin?  For me its like a nice refresh, had same look n feel since the first iphone came out, and well this is just real nice, with nice perks.  Its workin smoothly, and i really like command center and the new cammera options. 

how bout u guys