Looking to buy a New Rig

OCELOT.

Lol @ PSU´s on ibuy not modular for lower prices but they have the options: " pro wiring", good luck to them with non-modular PSU:P

You don't need a modular PSU to get need cabling. Just take a look at my latest rebuild of my PC in the showcase section

You don't need a modular PSU to get need cabling. Just take a look at my latest rebuild of my PC in the showcase section

Yes but it would be easier still to throw 3 wires into box instead of squeezing them behind mobo... and the point is they would offer better parts doing themselves and costumers a favor.

So I put together AMD PC with same parts as ibuy but without liquid cooling but better CPU and PSU and GPU and with same money 990$. Adding 100$ for a guy building it it would be same price but better parts. Also I see for this PC build theres no shipping fee, so watch under whatever angle but building yourself is still better option;) I think it would work but if anybody would recheck, pretty tired atm.

Edit1: Oh noticed first mistake, with AMD FX x3xx series it would be better to take win8 instead of win7..

Edit2: Would be great to replace mobo with PCI-e 3.0 version there aint any for AMD:O

Edit3:  now I remember why I didn´t get HAF, no USB 3.0 on front panel...

post-3155-0-41776400-1379466878_thumb.png

Bottom line, in your decision, there are 4 facts:

1. Big box stores will be way overpriced and in most/all cases will sell a package, and can not give you what you WANT. You only get what they offer.

2. Local shops can build you exactly what you want, but at a much higher price (You are paying for their labor)

3. Buying an assembled PC online will in most cases give you what you want, or close to it, and save you $100's over a Local shop, but again you can't choose the exact components.

4. Building it yourself will allow you to spend the same as the other 2 options, but will also give you a MUCH better PC. Or you can spend a little less, and STILL have a slightly better PC than the other 2 options. There are instructions with all PC parts you buy. There are online guides to help you. You have A LOT of people on this forum that can easily answer questions for you. Take a picture and describe your problem, and we'll solve it for you. 

Like I told you on XFire.. my girlfriend never built a PC before. She followed the directions and built her PC all by herself. I helped 1 time, she was unable to snap the expansion slot cover off the back of her Cooler Master tower. So I did that. The rest was all her. She set the jumpers. She installed the components. She installed the OS. If a girl can do it, so can you.

I was thinking that if you have cheap valued PC in hand you could dismantle it and put it together and see how things work for starters, still better than to start from scratch with 1k$PC;) And in the process clean it from dust. First just unplug some wires and put back, learn which PSU wiring provides which voltages, which type of wires and plugs go for HDD, mobo, fans. Then take parts away and replace and in the end dismantle and put it all togehter. You´d still need cooling paste for CPU then. Always try to load static electricity off on central heating\sink, big metal objects(table?).

Made a cheaper list:post-3155-0-60729000-1379508397_thumb.png

Replaced case and CPU

and a more expensive one, you can also choose Corsair 300r by your liking or in that price range there should be more cases with USB3.0 on front panel:

post-3155-0-16086800-1379508475_thumb.png

Found out that PSU isn´t modular in the list: SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W, should be SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V, so it should be with M as modular. 10$ more but much easier to route the calbes, though its possible without modular also.

As Ocelot asked for AMD PC I made some lists with AMD CPU´s also, and now if I´m thinking about it AMD "Visheras"(8350, 6300) perform as well as I5 Ivy Bridge but just take more power and are not so efficient per core. In the end both Intel and AMD CPU´s do the same work for same amount of money, that is 200$.

Found out that PSU isn´t modular in the list: SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W, should be SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V, so it should be with M as modular. 10$ more but much easier to route the calbes, though its possible without modular also.

As Ocelot asked for AMD PC I made some lists with AMD CPU´s also, and now if I´m thinking about it AMD "Visheras"(8350, 6300) perform as well as I5 Ivy Bridge but just take more power and are not so efficient per core. In the end both Intel and AMD CPU´s do the same work for same amount of money, that is 200$.

Af didn't spot the personal preferences :)

Seasonic is a good brand, but don't expect top quality from bronze effiency.

Seasonic are regarded as the best PSUs in the market. Many of the Top end branded stuff is also manufactured by Seasonic, although corsair have dropped the ball and are now using CWT