SHUFFLE

GraveDigger

I just have something that I would like to have cleared up. When is it appropriate to shuffle?

:excl: YES? :excl:

When the teams are not balanced?

Only @ the begining of a map?

:excl: NO? :excl:

When you are unhappy that your team is losing?

Half way through the map?

When you wand or dont want somebody on your team?

This command is so abused. I am always on Hardcore and we have a few people that misuse it often.

I have come to the point that when it happens I just bail out and go play somewhere else because it gets me so goddamned mad I want to choke the living shit out of the person that just did it. I am a fairly laidback kind of guy but when you have been working towards a goal and then all of the sudden your on the other team it just screwes up the flow of the game.

This is especially true on Baserace or Pool or Oasis--if your an eng. then you could have been the person planting dyno and blowing doors and such and then you have to turn around and defend the problem that you created while on the other team(ur 1st).

I would like to know what some of the F|A members that have been here a while think about this.

• Administrators

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2785-wet-admin-guide-when-and-how-to-use-admin/

Isn't all mentioned in that guide? If you feel someone is abusing it send me names and screenshot in PM.

I think hardcore has autoshuffle every 2 or 3 maps regardless of teams. Personally, I used !shuffle when teams were equal in numbers but there was a clear imbalance, and I used it only during warmup. Sometimes I shuffled twice during warmup after I noticed a team was 3 players short few seconds after first shuffle.

EDIT: Dare already answered while I was typing a reply.

I would like to know what some of the F|A members that have been here a while think about this.

shuffle seems to be done silently or as saizou pointed out automatically so you never know who did it. and yea grave, almost every other map is being shuffled but its being done either at the end of or beginning of a map. ive never seen it done in the middle of one. i dont mind it because stacked teams are for nubs anyway and can quickly make players leave

• Administrators

shuffle seems to be done silently or as saizou pointed out automatically so you never know who did it. and yea grave, almost every other map is being shuffled but its being done either at the end of or beginning of a map. ive never seen it done in the middle of one. i dont mind it because stacked teams are for nubs anyway and can quickly make players leave

Why you really need to shuffle ever other map? On Etpub it's set to be done auto after every 2 maps.