Cant see forums on my mobile-Why?

I tried to check forums via my mobile (HTC something android) and I was directed to some web page that told me that something (sorry dont recall what was it-something domain or something) was blocked. Anyway..why is that and how to fix it?

Dont ask me what exactly was the message-I dont remember-it was like a completely different web page.

:mad

• Administrators

Perhaps you misspelled the address. Without screenshots there is no way of telling what you got. I just check on all mobile os's that I own (WP, iOS, Blackberry and Android) and its fine.

Hmz Oo can it be provider? I was using so called free wifi in town.

Sometimes in public WiFi some webpages are blocked for security.

Could you take a SS and share it please?

Yeah sometimes your browser has filtering on it, and since this is a forum where content can be posted by anyone, and there's no doubt quite a few curse words in here, it may be blocked.. Try using Opera Mini and turning on the opera speed boost thing - it uses an opera proxy which handles and minimises all requests, and also bypasses safetynet (from what I recall).

You might also try using Dolphin Browser - it might bypass it too.

• Like 1

Sometimes in public WiFi some webpages are blocked for security.

Could you take a SS and share it please?

This is likely the issue... 

Lots of public places restrict certain forms of browsing on their connections due to bandwidth hogging...   also streaming audio, file sharing, using a web cam etc...

If you can surf wirelessly on your phone from other locations without any issues, the culprit is likely the current wifi provider where the location is