hi F|A clan !

NiNjA

Hi F|A clan,

first i want to say happy new years all - best wishes for 2010 !

im an old ET player - spent my time on a lot of servers of all continents through the past years - ive started as we all did on a random server classic maps -

after my ZEN days i was thinking about joining F|A clan, because i saw what you guys built and i liked what i saw , a lot - and also i saw that there were some guys from the old days too... i was going to apply but - i could not - because i was so close with AN admins and members that i had to join AN first - but i can still visit F|A as a guest .

its really great how you people keep the good ol ET alive in diff. mods - and its not over - it just has begun - so in future i will visit your servers more - im playing on many servers but F|A is one of my favorites - so i thought maybe its good to join your forum and say "hello" - i was always treated good by your admins and fair , how it should be, its clear that you guys are also welcome at our -=AN=- servers - thx and good luck with all your projects in future !!! cYa ° (edited)

Edited by NiNjA

• 3 months later...

hi all ! im on timeout in ET ,but i came back provisional for a while - i will regulary come back after summer ! greetings - btw i was banned by ADMIN on F|A recruiting for recruiting, but i was not recruiting i was just asked by a player about AN clan and said him im not recruiting on FA servers because i respect the rules, all i said to him is he want to be recruited he has to visit AN forums !

sure you could say that is recruiting but i dont think so... i was not looking for new AN members i just had my fight going on, he asked me i told him, and its kind of stupid to ban me for that for 100 days... especially cus im advertizing people that im a friend of FA clan and tell them to visit you servers but if i will be banned in future for such a crap then sure i wont keep doing this... i respect your clan so you should respect mine... THX

best wishes - cya - NiNjA

Edited by NiNjA

OK - NOW IM BANNED ON ALL F|A SERVERS - FOR CRAP - SAD SURE I LIKE YOUR SERVER BUT THATS NOT THE MAIN PROBLEM I PLAY ON MANY SERVERS WORLDWIDE - BUT ITS CRAP BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH FA FRIENDS AND GUESTPLAYERS FRIENDS - NVM - YOU BANNED ME FOR CRAP - THAT SHOWS ME HOW YOU CARE ABOUT FRIENDS... I KNOW WHEN ITS TIME TO GO - BEST WISHES - GREETINGS TO MY F|A AMIGOS - byE !!!

Edited by NiNjA