How I lowered my Ping by 600+

Methuselah

I would like to help out people who have ping issues. I will not guarantee this will solve your issues however they solved mine. First I downloaded and installed CCleaner. I then downloaded and installed Advanced System Care. Then I downloaded and installed game booster. First I use Advanced System Care when my pc has started up completely before i start any programs. I run that then i exit out of it. I then run CCleaner and keep it open. Finally I start up game booster and turn it on. Then i start up et. once et is started and i am on server i run ccleaner one more time and keep it open. This has lowered my ping a lot. I keep ccleaner open in case i notice my ping go up a little in game i just go to ccleaner and run it again then return to game. Keep in mind that i play et in window mode not full screen.

Sorry but this has nothing to do with connectivity, you probably had or have some spyware on your comp.

That sounds right. If someone who is having the same issues that I had this will hopefully help them out. Or if someone has no clue as to what is wrong, whether this fixes the solution or not you at least know what the problem is not.

Advanced System care is great. I just downloaded it last week and for free software you can really improve your overall pc performance. I dont know where you got yours but I got it at download.com. I think that its best feature is "cleaning" and checking for spyware/adware.

Last i checked CCleaner and ADS were crap. Registry Easy is much better and its quite easy to find free keys for it. :P

I believe ive seen some ppl complain about getting spyware from CCLeaner and ADS on some forum lol

• Administrators

You should have good ping then. Either you or your family member is downloading something while your playing or your router configuration is bad.

You should have good ping then. Either you or your family member is downloading something while your playing or your router configuration is bad.

It may be router configuration combined with the removal of spyware and downloading since i share internet with 30 people. However my ping with these three programs varies between 30-60 and 110-280.

• Administrators

It may be router configuration combined with the removal of spyware and downloading since i share internet with 30 people. However my ping with these three programs varies between 30-60 and 110-280.

30 people? o0