Members of |FTI|. have admins commands = privileges to most active

|FTI|.StanyCruz

|FTI|.JVMA

|FTI|.Camperoger

|FTI|. LokoMecatti

|FTI|. Preventoriano

|FTI|.pacecowar2

privileges:

Kick and ban (time only 1 day) change and set next map.

i have my eyes opened on logs, and i can say is all mature and want only fun on our server.

im waiting some members join on our clan.

• Administrators

Say them to come to our server:=)

In Screenshot it says Server Info. Check the IP. Do you always post before you think :P

PS I always type before I think and hence shit load of typos.

In Screenshot it says Server Info. Check the IP. Do you always post before you think :P

PS I always type before I think and hence shit load of typos.

Loll Husa Poooned by DD :D

• Administrators

Hello guys,

I represent the clan |FTI|. and I thank the =F | A= by the partnership.

Thank you and welcome to our forums. :)

• Administrators

Hello and welcome. When I joined in, it was a lot of fun when we all got to play and hang out. However, I did not appreciate it when I was spammed constantly to bail out from one particular FTI member when we were in the helicopter, so that he could favor his clan buddy to fly with him. We really need to work out a firm cooperation that anyone can use vehicles and that kind of favoritism is not good clan cooperation team play. I also noticed that when many of us were in line for the heli, and if I got the pilot seat, a FTI member would bail immediately leaving me completely segregated and alone. What am I suppose to do flying alone in a 2 seater heli? -leave me susceptible so that I would die quickly alone by an enemy fire and for the heli to regenerate freshly for them waiting at the carrier? C'mon that's not good team play at all. I was disappointed after that because it wasn't once, it happened for the whole course of the Gulf of Oman map. But for the most part, I had a good time with most of their members, however I stress that we must come to an understanding because I do not ever want to see that kind of treatment or incidences similar to what I experienced towards any guest player nor regular on F|A servers. It's unacceptable.

Hello and welcome. When I joined in, it was a lot of fun when we all got to play and hang out. However, I did not appreciate it when I was spammed constantly to bail out from one particular FTI member when we were in the helicopter, so that he could favor his clan buddy to fly with him. We really need to work out a firm cooperation that anyone can use vehicles and that kind of favoritism is not good clan cooperation team play. I also noticed that when many of us were in line for the heli, and if I got the pilot seat, a FTI member would bail immediately leaving me completely segregated and alone. What am I suppose to do flying alone in a 2 seater heli? leave me susceptible so that I would die quickly alone by an enemy fire and for the heli to regenerate freshly for them waiting at the carrier? C'mon that's not good team play at all. I was disappointed after that because it wasn't once, it happened for the whole course of the Gulf of Oman map. But for the most part, I had a good time with most of their members, however I stress that we must come to an understanding because I do not ever want to see that kind of treatment or incidences similar to what I experienced towards any guest player nor regular on F|A servers. It's unacceptable.

Damn I suck in heli but when i get in with some1 im trying to co-operate and do my best and dont leave some1 to die :P

But i think since u've become our Friend Clan you have to start co-operating with us as we the same like vice versa

Because from what it looks like, using the helicopters and other machines with members of your clan, leaving our members of our clan for a death does not seems to me that it has any team play future.

I understand a clan is a clan but when u become "part of us," it requires some sacrifices, and sometimes rather than wait for the next heli with ur buddy, join up with players who (in this case, Rainier is a really great pilot) offers you his assistance and cooperation. I too want to play for fun, even if I am not biggest fragger, because the adventure is cooperation and teamplay.

Damn I suck in heli but when i get in with some1 im trying to co-operate and do my best and dont leave some1 to die :P

But i think since u've become our Friend Clan you have to start co-operating with us as we the same like vice versa

Because from what it looks like, using the helicopters and other machines with members of your clan, leaving our members of our clan for a death does not seems to me that it has any team play future.

I understand a clan is a clan but when u become "part of us," it requires some sacrifices, and sometimes rather than wait for the next heli with ur buddy, join up with players who (in this case, Rainier is a really great pilot) offers you his assistance and cooperation. I too want to play for fun, even if I am not biggest fragger, because the adventure is cooperation and teamplay.

sorry for members of FTI, i go talk to he's, i am so sorry....this never repet, i am promesse (my english is bad (( MY ENGLISH "FAIL")) )

• Like 1

• Administrators

sorry for members of FTI, i go talk to he's, i am so sorry....this never repet, i am promesse (my english is bad (( MY ENGLISH "FAIL")) )

Danke paco for the rectification and assurance. I look forward to playing alongside you guys like we did earlier, and to share skills and new fraggin' experiences with the FTI gang. Perhaps we are all a bit shy, and need to acclimate together because this fraggin' family just got a lot bigger. (your English is better than my Portuguese.) !!Brazil e foda!! as some of the Brazilians here say. :yahoo