Steam summer sales

Quovadis

If anyone doesn't want their steam summer cards send them to me :P

I bought walking dead and Far cry 3 blood dragon. Good deals!

Edited by Corey
  • Like 1

If anyone doesn't want their steam summer cards send them to me :P

I bought walking dead and Far cry 3 blood dragon. Good deals!

I'm going to hang onto mine until people are willing to pay a dollar for them.. cashed in one set for the badge already though lol

I'm going to hang onto mine until people are willing to pay a dollar for them.. cashed in one set for the badge already though lol

lol yeah I managed to get level 1 of the summer badge. Seems like the price of them is dropping more than rising, but we will see. Ended up trading most of my regular game cards for all the summer ones.

Bought Borderlands 2 for about 20 euros 2 days ago. And now i see its on sale for 10 euros -.- Still awesome game and totally worth 20 euros! :D

LOL! I love the DLC and psycho character. Must get more DLC's! 

Also Skyrim and Assassins Creed III are on sale.  And DMC! Argh don't know which to get!  I didn't care for AC III on the Xbox, but maybe its better on the PC? Suggestions peeps!

Oh and whats the purpose of the cards?

Oh and whats the purpose of the cards?

After you collect a set of cards you get a badge for that particular game. You then get a package of other gifts  which could be anything from coupons to cards to steam emoticons and backgrounds.

Steam has a level system now for your profile lol. so every badge you get you get more experience and it raises your level :P 

Just an attempt for steam to make a little money because you can put these cards on the marketplace where steam gets a share of the sell.

LOL! I love the DLC and psycho character. Must get more DLC's! 

Also Skyrim and Assassins Creed III are on sale.  And DMC! Argh don't know which to get!  I didn't care for AC III on the Xbox, but maybe its better on the PC? Suggestions peeps!Oh and whats the purpose of the cards?

Skyrim is a great game. I love it.
  • Like 1

Got 4 games yesterday/ today

Counter strike source and Garry's Mod in a pack just for £3.49

Test drive unlimited 2 for £7.49

Just cause 2 for £1.99

^^nice...best deal ever

i actually got the hitman:absolution instead of tomb raider....just finished playing..will continue tomorrow..freaking awesome game!