Hampelmann

Hi there.

Maybe the F|A Clan could organize a clan battle with another clan? The best players from F|A do a 10vs10 against another clan. Would be much fun and we could kick their asses.

Just an idea...

Every form of competition have always been forbidden even the ones that aren't official and are just for fun.

Truth is people get butthurt when they lose scrims even if it's just for fun.

This kind of gaming isn't suitable for this clan ( at least that's what I did understand from DD's answers on the subject)

Of all the scrims I played maybe 5% of the losing team disn't ragequit , complain , say we are wallhacking or just start insulting us because of our ping or our nationality.

• Like 3

we just need to pick the right players then quovadis. no loss = no butthurt.

but seriously ive been thinking about this. if not another clan. why dont we have scrims within the clan for fun. pubbing gets so boring after a while

@reality why not my arty guy but u wont get to arty till i am there  :sorry  :D  :yeye

coming back to topic

Every form of competition have always been forbidden even the ones that aren't official and are just for fun.
Truth is people get butthurt when they lose scrims even if it's just for fun.
This kind of gaming isn't suitable for this clan ( at least that's what I did understand from DD's answers on the subject)
Of all the scrims I played maybe 5% of the losing team disn't ragequit , complain , say we are wallhacking or just start insulting us because of our ping or our nationality.

True

This is a topic discussed many times before, =F|A= has a definitive stance against this, I suggest you check the forum.  

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Scrim

Btw 10 v/s 10? This sort of thing is usually 4 v/s 4

Didnt saw this before. But dont understand, the point of the match is to represent the clan i think. But if this is the rule a clan match isnt possible the way i thought. And why should a war end up in ego or verbal fights? If we find a friendly clan i think the players would understand that this is for fun and not a serious competition.

Didnt saw this before. But dont understand, the point of the match is to represent the clan i think. But if this is the rule a clan match isnt possible the way i thought. And why should a war end up in ego or verbal fights? If we find a friendly clan i think the players would understand that this is for fun and not a serious competition.

You can set up clan war with your friends or with your own clan since you aint member of FA scrim rule doesnt aply to you so you are free to do clan wars :P

as for why would war end in ego or verbal fights? well it just tend to happends even tho there are people who can play fair and for fun but there are also people who cant

as for why would war end in ego or verbal fights? well it just tend to happends even tho there are people who can play fair and for fun but there are also people who cant

The ratio is something like 1:100 may be ? Sad but true tho :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than a clan v clan, how about just a FA stack sometime ?

Regulars etc can make up numbers if required.

Next Friday or Sat night that I am on and there are enough FA members I'll suggest it. Would be fun.

• Administrators

If we do that someone will complain on forums next day that FA members are stacking.

This never worked out in last 5 yrs for us and never will. We are fun clan and that's being it. 

• Like 5