Even team II

Oreo

you should take a look at jay 4 ... you really wont belive it, there some bad "fraggers" who just give a shit about even teams.

post-10519-0-38634000-1369869321_thumb.jpg

I don't know why but I think The Balance Team have a big problem :/ 

oreo please don't start more then one topic of the same nature its not necessary you could have used your same topic you posted yesterday

this just clutters the forum and makes more work for our moderators 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/48862-even-team-y/?do=findComment&comment=429109  merge please

maybe a leader/coleader can give level 4 to see how he handles commands and then he can even teams if no admins on.

you should add some admins on xfire and if you see this happens try get admin on server to fix teams, and if u want to help server you should aply here on forums.

He already has an open application if I remember rightly. However, he should really listen to the one suggestion everyone has given him.

Add some admins onto your xfire, then you will be to get help if you need it.

• Like 1

oreo please don't start more then one topic of the same nature its not necessary you could have used your same topic you posted yesterday

this just clutters the forum and makes more work for our moderators 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/48862-even-team-y/?do=findComment&comment=429109  merge please

Okey :) Sorry I didn't know :)

He already has an open application if I remember rightly. However, he should really listen to the one suggestion everyone has given him.

Add some admins onto your xfire, then you will be to get help if you need it.

I search member in xFire but I don't find :(

• Administrators

Which server? I will try to fix it by shuffle every map if it's silent mod.

For jaymod.. hard no LUA support.

you should take a look at jay 4 ... you really wont belive it, there some bad "fraggers" who just give a shit about even teams.

Gimme some names please? The "auto-balancing" on Jay4/Fun#1 is a bit of a nightmare. I've often found myself on a team of mostly bots and then when I start moving players around to try and balance things out players will either leave or go into spec so I end up starting over as the auto balance kicks in again. Would be nice to have a !disable bots command? We had that command on my old clan servers- very useful it was too ^_^

its nq3 dare i don't no if there is an option for it or not

It's Nq3. Niteuro.clan-fa;com:27960