FA HARDCORE #1 MAPS

The_End

i think that the 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 maps that get voted on the least shoud be replaced. i notice than many people seem to dislike oasis but it gets voted on often. With our vote based system on hardcore the players determine the most popular maps. Just remove the maps thats nevrr get voted on. Keep it simple.

I love ALL new maps. :)

Indeed not a rocket science, but you need a key to open the door..or a person that has that key B)

Excellent metaphor usage. Which people can modify the rotations? This issue must be taken before them. What else is needed for a positive suggestion to be implemented. There have been 0 detractors for this idea. Do I need to get signatures or perhaps do market research?

• Like 1

Excellent metaphor usage. Which people can modify the rotations? This issue must be taken before them. What else is needed for a positive suggestion to be implemented. There have been 0 detractors for this idea. Do I need to get signatures or perhaps do market research?

Loling XD

What is needed?...Patience?

• Like 1

Daredevil can change maps on Hardcore and he is busy with RL at the moment but he should be back soon.

So if you wait a little bit, I am sure Daredevil can do some changes in the map rotation.

• Like 1

Loling XD

What is needed?...Patience?

Daredevil can change maps on Hardcore and he is busy with RL at the moment but he should be back soon.

So if you wait a little bit, I am sure Daredevil can do some changes in the map rotation.

We have completely different definitions of patience, a little bit, and soon. It is taking almost 4 weeks to add/change maps on a server. Changing the maps would literally take 5 minutes. Thanks for the replies anyway, I think its great so many people are interested in changing the maps like myself.

Regards,

The_End, Meat Spin

• Administrators

Added bunch of new maps. Venice was already their so need to add it.

Any maps that wasn't played since last 3 days was removed.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=515355&section=mappool

• Like 3

Dare we have 2 siwa oasis on the list-that is really really bad :( Siwa oasis and siwa TE.... :cry

Ideally would be good not to have any gaysis on the server-at least for some time. Can you plz remove one of them (or better both) or it will be just gaysis every 2 maps :cry

i was a silent#1 regular but i moved to HC ...

why???

A matter of map? type of player?...

Or the players choice on maps they want to play?

anyway... one thing i remember is :hmm they loved to play... RAIL GUN(just after BASERACE)

Damn it was so... painful!!

now BONI and END one thing

be carefull... dont push me into exile to JAYMOD!!!  :spank