â–ºGreetings from Finland!â—„ -KORPISOTURI-

9GAG

Hi! My in-game name is Korpisoturi. I've been playing Enemy territory for about 9,5 years now, so i almost been playing since the release of Enemy territory. Every true gamer knows that W:ET was first lauched in 2003 ;) Even after 9 years of playing, i still haven't been bored with the game :D

So.. what can i say about me... Im 21 years old student from Finland. In my freetime when im not with my gf (yes, i actually have girlfriend :DD) im in my house, in my room, with the curtains closed, headset on playing ET. Just me and my computer with the rest of the world shut out. Thats my way to relax. =)

Anyone who reads this should, would and could add me as a friend in Xfire. My accounts name is antsa00

Btw.. I'd be happy to join F|A clan. :)

PS, My name "Korpisoturi" means like a "Backwoods warrior" or "Wilderness warrior" in finnish.

Thanks for getting to know me!

-Sincerely, Korpisoturi

• Like 3

Hi! My in-game name is Korpisoturi. I've been playing Enemy territory for about 9,5 years now, so i almost been playing since the release of Enemy territory. Every true gamer knows that W:ET was first lauched in 2003 ;) Even after 9 years of playing, i still haven't been bored with the game :D

So.. what can i say about me... Im 21 years old student from Finland. In my freetime when im not with my gf (yes, i actually have girlfriend :DD) im in my house, in my room, with the curtains closed, headset on playing ET. Just me and my computer with the rest of the world shut out. Thats my way to relax. =)

Anyone who reads this should, would and could add me as a friend in Xfire. My accounts name is antsa00

Btw.. I'd be happy to join F|A clan. :)

PS, My name "Korpisoturi" means like a "Backwoods warrior" or "Wilderness warrior" in finnish.

Thanks for getting to know me!

-Sincerely, Korpisoturi

how ET could be boring? :D

nice to meet you, enjoy F|A :-)

Hi, welcome to the forums. In which servers do you reside mostly?

And I´m wondering if Korpisoturi is something like "Metsavend" in estonian? The militia who lived in forests in bunkers?

The militia who lived in forests in bunkers?

Nope... they just lived on forrest ..abandon cabins...self made shelters etc...

Masa_1964