blackthorn

• Leader

Mahir, thanks for following my suggestion that you take your complaint to FA forums, but...what I had in mind was that you suggest new maps that you like and that you think might play well on your favorite FA server(s).

We would all like more new maps more often, but the problem is that our Staff says that we don't pay them enough for all that extra work.  

Oh, wait!  We don't pay them at all!    :)

You're welcome Baird, Honestly, I thank you for giving me the answer in a friendly manner. I see.. Then well done :)

But I think this is the single most asked question and the most discussed or I really dunno. However I always respect your (FA team) opinions. But I know, I do. Yes, if you do how much innovation and development, then spent a lot of money for that. As a matter of fact, I will hope if we earn a lot of money, then we can make everything. I do not have money right now, but when I have it, I'm thinking of donating $50, because I love you all. You guys are great. I'm very happy and enjoyable when playing the game on your servers.

Best Regards! :)

Edited by MahirArslan1907
  • Like 1

I think if this is Arslan he plays on Jay1

I would suggest limiting the MLB maps that you have on one server at a time.  Rotate Temple, Carnage, and Egypt on Jay1, 2, and 3.  The length makes them tiresome and people just want them to end to get to the next map.

Going by your list of playable maps:  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/44094-enemy-territory-list-of-playable-maps/?hl=%2Bplayable+%2Bmaps

Vesuvius

Castle Attack

I picked these two because they are not on Jay1 or they havent been in a long time.

On which server you want to see new maps?

8.9.4.227:27960

if FA team add to Railgun, Battery, Stalingrad and Leningrad maps, then it would be awesome..

I think if this is Arslan he plays on Jay1. I would suggest limiting the MLB maps that you have on one server at a time.  Rotate Temple, Carnage, and Egypt on Jay1, 2, and 3.  The length makes them tiresome and people just want them to end to get to the next map. Going by your list of playable maps:  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/44094-enemy-territory-list-of-playable-maps/?hl=%2Bplayable+%2Bmaps

Vesuvius

Castle Attack

I picked these two because they are not on Jay1 or they havent been in a long time.

Yes, is that me and in generally, I'm playing on this server; 8.9.4.227:27960 (jay1.clan-fa.com:27960)