War Thunder

War thunder is a MMO WWII airplane war game(and they are adding armored vehicles and fleets later on i think, the game is still in BETA)

I found out about this game randomly in some youtube video, tought it might be fun and downloaded it, IT IS AWESOME, and so much fun, now would be awesome to get more ppl to play with :) The graphics look awesome, the controlls are easy to master, the gameplay is smooth and theres so many different plane types

War Thunder is a next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world.

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.

The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
Features include:

• Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions
  • Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together
  • Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay
  • Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships
  • Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Profile -17

US-3

RU-4

UK-3

JAP-3

GER-14

Just received my Collector Achievement of over 100 Aircraft in Hangar    a0e841.png

RAAF_Charvel

Profile -17

US-3

RU-4

UK-3

JAP-3

GER-15

a0e841.png

I often see you online, dunno if you would be interested in squad matches? I'm not playing at the same rank though, sth like UK - 9, RU - 7, others - 6 (and I'm a little busy atm, but it should get better next week)

• Like 1

I often see you online, dunno if you would be interested in squad matches? I'm not playing at the same rank though, sth like UK - 9, RU - 7, others - 6 (and I'm a little busy atm, but it should get better next week)

Sounds good Katon. Some minor PC issues atm but will be going hard on it in the next day or two. Will get in touch with you. Been offered to Join an Australian Squad but considering creating an =F|A= one if it's allowed. Costs 2500 Gold Eagles which I won't mind buying. The only thing is if I did that, It would make me leader which is inappropriate, the Ideal scenario would be one of our high admins creating the Squad and allowing our full members to join. What do you think? I guess the question needs to be posed to our Leaders/Founders.

I won't mind having you as "squad leader" lol after all it's a fun squad ... even if it's stupid that the price can't be divided, I mean, one guy has to pay for everyone

• Like 1

I have put forward a suggestion and request to create an =F|A= Squadron. In the mean time while we await an outcome maybe we can all put our WarThunder names out there so we can find each other. For me it's just MaKy.  307ogeo.gif