Server

ZXC.o

I can't decide, since I don't ever play Cod4, but I do hear alot of people always speaking about Beginners server on TS. If you could, get on Teamspeak, there's alot of Cod4 players on there.

I think the majority of active ts players, play on beginners. But there are other that don't get on ts that play on TS. Personally I play 85% of the time on the beginners server, but I will play on the other some. It is a nice change of pace to switch it up some.

For me it is Abner's, but I do play on Beginners from time to time so that I am not forgotten.  I'll go to Killbox too once in a while, but Abner's is my home.

Abnerdog ... it's where all the kool kids hang out B)

Like Snake said, it just feels like home ... lots of good friendly regulars, rarely too much trouble, HardCore rules which are a plus in my book, it's just the warm and cozy home. :embrass

Beginners is my main, but I have recently been playing promod.  For some reason it attracts me (even though it is fustrating).  Killbox is nice as well. I don't like the map killhouse, so I don't play there, but Abner is where I grew up.  Just can't get back to 1.6 (haven't tried).

Abnerdog ... it's where all the kool kids hang out B)

Like Snake said, it just feels like home ... lots of good friendly regulars, rarely too much trouble, HardCore rules which are a plus in my book, it's just the warm and cozy home. :embrass

Are there any other servers at all? :P

Seriously now, Abnerdog's my home too, and have been for longer than I can remember - even before the server was renamed to Abnerdog.

It has the best rules, it is hardcore, and has the most challenging competition. Plus, it is like playing with friends each night, there is a circle of regulars who are really nice guys and tremendous players. 

When Abner is empty, I go to killhouse sometimes, but it so easy in comparison, like a stroll in the park. It quickly becomes boring.

All the dog's in Abna's house say,  WOOF!........WOOFWOOF!!!  :party

Seriously though, it is the best. But, I also play beginners some, killbox once in a while, and lately, I have been dabbling with promod also.