well...i was banned in FA Nq1...reason overspamming and deserespect for admin -.-' unbelievable.. bunches of shit!!!

Libbo

I only think that i overspam like other players...i was warned and muted several times (i know),but I never understand why they always warn or mute only me...I told them several time but they always make fun of me,or other s*it. so I direspected them,but because I was first direspected...that's only that.I wouldn do nothing, just play!!! I'm tired of these childishness -.-'

so what do you want with this topic? this is not an unban request is it? there is a subforum for unban requests. If you are unhappy with admins you can post a topic about it in the "admin abuse" section. Thank you.

i dont wanna nothing... i just said that i would only play!!!

i dont know...i finished the infant school several years ago -.-' the truth is that i hate those abuse admins

i dont know...i finished the infant school several years ago -.-' the truth is that i hate those abuse admins

Yeah your going to win everyone over with comments like this  :mellow:

• Like 1

I propose to change the ban. from 3 days to change to 30 or 300 .. it was supposed to be a small lesson but I can see that maybe none of this ... moreover, he said that he hates the admins ...

small lesson for what???ar u serious??ar u kiddin me???
CMON
and look better,i hate admin's abuse,not admins -.-
ban me for what u want, i dont care ;)

i dont know u Pyrka...let out your sarcasm

i repeat that because i know your game...I WOULD JUST PLAY.stop

Go here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/79-unban-request/

Make a topic and fill this out:

- Server Name or IP. 
- Name you were using at the time you were banned
- Approximate time / date of ban
- Possible reasons for your ban

Also: Before your submit your protest ban topic, please submit guid in your profile. You can see here how to submit GUID in your profile:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/142-how-to-submit-your-guid-with-pics/

Or you can wait three days, it's up to you. Let's hope you learned your lesson.

• Like 1

if someone is abusing admin report it ... Why argue about something that does not make sense...

AGAIN..."learned your lesson" ?!?!?!?
-.-''''''
maybe i'll go to lourdes to pray :) cmon
tnx for help but dont joke 

Dude, fill out the report like RetroLeaves said and sumbit your GUID in your profile.. If you are not willing to do these things, this conversation is done.. It is up to you..