Sorry guys

Bennett Talpers

First let me say, it's nobody here's fault.

I'm leaving =F|A=

Nothing dramatic happened. I just don't feel like I fit in or have strong ambitions to play here often. I still like most of you, and don't dislike anybody here more than I did before, I just usually look at the list of favorite servers and never really feel like playing on the FA server.

sorry to hear you leave man but good luck. do come back and visit some time :)

for those unsure of joe's post, its basically from another clan fourm (namely FAG clan, hence the use of the phrase 'other FAGs) . That particular extract comes from the 'Scrim tryout' thread for that clan; that is to say that (after several months) they've finaly decided to get an actual scrim team and are holding tryouts which Qu!ck has expressed an intrest in .

I personally wish him all the best of luck - hopefuly this will also go some way towards healing the rift between this clan and that clan

• Administrators

No I understand, but it had some influence on you, and don't get me wrong but I was 18 once as well. As for healing a rift that would be hard to do, I have nothing against members of this clan playing on their server or vice versa, I don't care who is who's friend, but remember we have distanced ourselves from them for a reason and we look towards the future, we will not relive same old drama day in and day out, =F|A= has 0 percent drama policy, Dempa I accepted you in the clan even when others may have had some reservation about you, but no matter what I will respect your decision and hope you have success at the next tryouts for thier scrim team.

yeah man luck in achieving your fagtastic dreams!

But when you say when you saw F|A server you didnt feel like playing in it.. Wich brings the question why do you applied for the clan in the first place? And dont give me the "I like ppl" crap.

P.S. LOL you still complaining about lags!! I just fell off my chair when I read it!

FAG||dempA dk man.. after all this weeks talks that I had with Horst.. this shot might come back to hit you.

Hey Dempa. I'm sorry to read you are leaving. I liked u from first time we've met. U ha&ve some great skills, just bit upset by the fact i didnt see u much on our jaymod server.

I m also sry i didnt show up, but to be honnest i had no clue. I have some friends on visit for couple days, so i m not able to play much et.

I hope ur leaving wont mean that all contact will be broken. Just do what u feel is the right thing mate. Go with the flow.

All the best in the future mate !

grtz,

$KULLc0LLECTOR

No I understand, but it had some influence on you, and don't get me wrong but I was 18 once as well. As for healing a rift that would be hard to do, I have nothing against members of this clan playing on their server or vice versa, I don't care who is who's friend, but remember we have distanced ourselves from them for a reason and we look towards the future, we will not relive same old drama day in and day out, =F|A= has 0 percent drama policy, Dempa I accepted you in the clan even when others may have had some reservation about you, but no matter what I will respect your decision and hope you have success at the next tryouts for thier scrim team.

Thanks Joe. May F|A be very successful as it has been so far.

yeah man luck in achieving your fagtastic dreams!

But when you say when you saw F|A server you didnt feel like playing in it.. Wich brings the question why do you applied for the clan in the first place? And dont give me the "I like ppl" crap.

P.S. LOL you still complaining about lags!! I just fell off my chair when I read it!

FAG||dempA dk man.. after all this weeks talks that I had with Horst.. this shot might come back to hit you.

You on the other hand, are an ass. The day you stop throwing your tomatoes behind Jaymod and are willing to play a bit of etpro, I'll be waiting. You shant be missed.

Hey Dempa. I'm sorry to read you are leaving. I liked u from first time we've met. U ha&ve some great skills, just bit upset by the fact i didnt see u much on our jaymod server.

I m also sry i didnt show up, but to be honnest i had no clue. I have some friends on visit for couple days, so i m not able to play much et.

I hope ur leaving wont mean that all contact will be broken. Just do what u feel is the right thing mate. Go with the flow.

All the best in the future mate !

grtz,

$KULLc0LLECTOR

All contact will not be lost. I'll come back and play on the F|A servers eventually. I'm only leaving because I don't really feel like part of the clan, as I rarely play here.

• Administrators

Game is about fun. For me clan's are just for show or you can say bunch of cakes who like having fun together. If you feel you are not having fun then it really doesn't make any sense to stay in clan.

My theory for game = fun and only fun. Nothing less.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=186

I hope this time you are following your heart and not following someone or feeling like refugee from one place to another.

Goodluck with NBK clan and your future clans.

PS Have fun on e-games and nothing else. :hi v57 v55