Runescape

Knifetwister

Does anyone else play Runescape? I do....of course

Well if anyone does than you can list your username here and we can become friends on there. :D But if you list your name, I probably won't be on because I don't play much anymore.

i.e.

I'm Elffin1 and I'm lvl 78, with Full Saradomin armor. B)

I used to, yeaaaars back. I actually payed for a month too. Then I grew out of it.

But speaking of mmo's, I just bought Guild Wars mainly out of curiosity (for a really low price at ebgames ^^) and it's pretty cool so far.

• 1 month later...

just like the above post i used to play runescape also but it got boring after my account got hacked then i swtiched to world of warcraft then i got to level 74 then i left then played ET :D

• 6 months later...

I haven't played this game in forever... I was like, lvl 105 or something.

I then replaced the game with Guild Wars (another coincidence haha), but eventually tired of that as I didn't find PvE that engaging and PvP took too long to organize (I still ended up with r7 hero and r2 glad I think).

Use to play for 5 years, level 126 in F2P, 137 P2P account name is Chris_483 if you wanna look me up, but I play Guild Wars now which is 100x better IMO, no grinding and other shit that you have to do in RS.

used to play for 4 years, payed for 8 month. Had full zara set with abyss whip. level was 110ish.

i even forgot my name, but i know it had kim in it.

btw, eat it, my woodcutting was like lvl 80.

• Like 1

Oh lord...RS. I used to like immerse myself in this game... i have a lvl 132 and i gave it to a close friend, so i do not play that game anymore but it's cool. Too much of a wow wanna be tho. :P And i had 99 str 99 WC and 99 other stuff but idk anymoar. :P

Edited by h4mmY (:

• 1 month later...

Worst. Online. Game. EVAR

Even if you can make swastikas out of fire.

PLAYING RUNEEESCAPPEEEEEE!!!! shit that game was the most craziest and stupidest thing i ever saw. Punching cows, chickens, cutting down forests ..etc. I played it for 2 months and then quit because after you got rune crap you pretty much set for life.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Psssh, it's not only chickens and cows ;) get members and u can kill big monsters =D

v8o7rs.png

:P

Been playing Runescape for 5 years and I still play it lol, rank 181 on it atm =P

Runescape for the win ! :yahoo

lol lier u can only get to lvl 138 no offence

• 3 weeks later...

I still play runescape from time too time.. I have a level 136 members acct that gots 99 str, 99 def, 99 prayer, 99 hp, 97 attack, 92 summoning, 81 mage and 94 range.. Also has lvl 94 Slayer with over 100m in cash and 100m in items..

I usualy like to train slayer or hunt tormented demons for dragon claws(Hence the 100m+ in cash and 100+m in items :P )

Pm me for account name if you want too add me.