Etpub: !resetmykd

Ackmey

Ok, ok, I know k/d doesn't really mean too much and no one gives a damn, but I'd like to see a similar command to !resetmyxp, only !resetmykd to reset your kill/death ratio; people could then gauge their k/d as it progresses through a map, or a playing session, or let it build up over time, or whatever; personally I think it would be a nice thing, if it isn't a boatload of work for our our modders working their asses off. :P

Maybe it's possible to do it with a lua mod. I'm wondering what would be the best way to do it. Maybe there is a direct cvar for it thought.

The ways I'm thinking:

1 - read the shrubbot, parse it and remove the k/d

2 - read the xp of the guy, reset its xp then give him back his xp

3 - find where is located that k/d cvar and change it directly, I guess it's in the userinfo or in the CS

If we really need it, I'll work on it. However I need the approval of Dare since I have more stuff to do then to code mods which will be used by 1 person only. Sorry.

• Administrators

If we really need it, I'll work on it. However I need the approval of Dare since I have more stuff to do then to code mods which will be used by 1 person only. Sorry.

Approved. But I don't feel it would be used that much. If you can code it in free time then I will add it on server. :) But I see no benefits of it in long run.

@Ackmey your K/D ratio is reseted on Etpub.

Maybe it's possible to do it with a lua mod. I'm wondering what would be the best way to do it. Maybe there is a direct cvar for it thought.

The ways I'm thinking:

1 - read the shrubbot, parse it and remove the k/d

2 - read the xp of the guy, reset its xp then give him back his xp

3 - find where is located that k/d cvar and change it directly, I guess it's in the userinfo or in the CS

I'd use it. My KD is locked at what it was when I was gaming on my shitty laptop ;)

Or atleast reset mine too please <3

• 2 weeks later...