Run a server on nitmod

Andre679

I want to start a server in my computer with nitmod to play with a friend, but i dont know where i can download nitmod and where i have to place the files to start my server with it.

Any ideas to help me?

:thanks

There is only one nitmod and its run by a guy named nit ! (you can't dl it. Maybe in the future if it becomes completed).

There is only one nitmod and its run by a guy named nit ! (you can't dl it. Maybe in the future if it becomes completed).

I believe once you have downloaded the pk3 files into your etmain you can host it. Your friend will have to download it from the server aswell.

I believe once you have downloaded the pk3 files into your etmain you can host it. Your friend will have to download it from the server aswell.

Euh no, you need the mod itself.

Just wait until the RC1 get there.

Hi there.

First of all, thanks for your interest in the mod :)

There are no real stable releases at the moment. Still it's possible to get N!tmod 1.1.5 (a developpement release, version numbering has been reseted to 1.0 after that).

It contains some bugs so i'm not really advertising it.

You can get it on this page http://nitrox975.ath.cx/v2/releases/ (Documentation needed to start a server running N!tmod is included in the archive).

If you're using g_weaponItems flag 2 (to drop pistols upon death), you will need the fix pk3 file present on the same page and put it in the nitmod folder of your server.

Also I'm posting that from my freshly installed linux system :D , that means "N!tmod 1.0 RC2" will be publicly released soon :yahoo

Should be done before 2010 (or in the really first days of 2010). I'll post as soon as it is released.

If you have any other questions, post them here :)

• 2 weeks later...