7 Psychopaths

Ol Smoke

This is a Quentin Tarrantino movie so it is weird and like most of his stuff...oddly filmed.

I don't know if I liked this movie or not. I watched it, but I would not watch it again. I was glad that it didn't do that first, last, middle, first, middle, last thing

that QT is famous for in his movies. It stays on track mostly.

The acting is superb and the script stays with the movie.

I would recommend this movie to guys who can't find anything at the DVD store. Maybe on $1 night or something. Don't waste $4.00 on it though.

As with all of Qt's movies you have to listen to the dialog to catch the little things to come later. It is a little bit funny, but darkly so.

The two actors to watch closely are Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell. Now Woody Harrelson is Woody Harrelson. He acted just like the character he

played in "No Country for Old Men".

So give it a look and I gave it 3 stars out of 5. Maybe 3 1/2.

Visit the webpage:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1931533/

• Like 1

Its not a QT movie :) But it does borrow alot of style from his movies. I loved this movie personally, I think Sam Rockwell is one of the best up-and-coming actors at the moment. I'd give it 4.5/5 stars.

Christopher Walken was amazing in this movie! No one could have done it better.. I'm going to say 4/5 I really liked the fact there was so much action, but I loved the depth underneath it all.. It was a much deeper movie than the surface leads you to believe.. Great movie :D