=F|A=HardCore suggestion.

Ben10

Can we have new maps that we havent played yet?, I am not get tired of them but some maps i can nevr play because players vote for same maps all the time i dont know how it works but can you remove one map and replace it? I know hardcore is hardcore for reason but maybe a map like cortex would be sweet. And liven up our imaginetions :lol2:

Cortex is fun to mess around on, but I don't think it will ever be on any of the servers. If you check out the other ET servers the jaymod ones have different maps compared to hardcore.

This is the deal with cortex: people cry that they want this map on server, then when we add it, server gets empty within 30 seconds. I doubt it will ever be updated again.

• Like 3

This is the deal with cortex: people cry that they want this map on server, then when we add it, server gets empty within 30 seconds. I doubt it will ever be updated again.

I underestand.

We (regulars) all sick of same maps over and over again.. :( At this point any new map will do :( like really ANY....

Good point :thanks !

Maybe change Siwa and Goldrush to other version like Te. or Sw. version? Bc long maps are really hard for allies.

and addig some other map like Paris Bastille and hydrodam. Thx :)