Runescape

Ben10

We have an RPG community at http://rpggaming.net/ if you are into those games as well. I believe your same login info from here should work there. I have an abandoned Runescape character named "Traxium" I gave it to a friend a while back not sure if the account is even active anymore. But he was pretty ranked.

Edited by Novice

Used to play, got to a decent level, around 73 (at the old level scale). Oddly, I would usually just run around in my chicken costume screaming "FEAR CHICKENMAN" and stuff. Eventually I built an army of people with chicken costumes, and we would all try to take over towns and such. good times, good times.

• Like 1

Got to rank 28 of rs n then quit 2 years ago, still have the account. Only log on to talk to a friend.

Did play again on that account for a month in January to spend some time with a friend n got 106dg while she was training her second account to maxed

In September I also got free membership for 3 months on my noob account and got 1942 total starting from beginning and no cash, can't believe how easy it is to train now. Whole game is fk'ed up big time.. everything is so easy.

I seriously don't know how people who have had their account for 5-10 years are lower total level than my noob account and I trained it for only 3 months... those should just quit the game cus they fail badly. Even got 85 farming on it in those 3 months, could have been higher but only farmed the cheap trees. You can get 99 Farming in a year with curry and willow seeds, they're only a few coins each.. don't get how some have played for years n still don't even have 80 Farming... just lazy noobs lol

Now I'm back to F2P and only sit in lobby to talk to a friend and it will stay like that until friend quits, cus then I have no reason to log on anymore lol

I do.. I have decent levels but very little gold and not much to show for the gold I spent years ago since dragon armour etc is worthless now :P

cool chuck i used to have 30m from 3 years of play but someone trick me into buy dumb items and i could not sell them :cry so now i have 5m but my guy is max total level of 1700 atleast and combat level is with the new update like 176 or somethn....but i stop play to help and be active in FA community, so my member is gone. and anyways....me i call it Scamscape lol

We have an RPG community at http://rpggaming.net/ if you are into those games as well. I believe your same login info from here should work there. I have an abandoned Runescape character named "Traxium" I gave it to a friend a while back not sure if the account is even active anymore. But he was pretty ranked.

ahh cool novice ty i will see this.

Got to rank 28 of rs n then quit 2 years ago, still have the account. Only log on to talk to a friend.

Did play again on that account for a month in January to spend some time with a friend n got 106dg while she was training her second account to maxed

In September I also got free membership for 3 months on my noob account and got 1942 total starting from beginning and no cash, can't believe how easy it is to train now. Whole game is fk'ed up big time.. everything is so easy.

I seriously don't know how people who have had their account for 5-10 years are lower total level than my noob account and I trained it for only 3 months... those should just quit the game cus they fail badly. Even got 85 farming on it in those 3 months, could have been higher but only farmed the cheap trees. You can get 99 Farming in a year with curry and willow seeds, they're only a few coins each.. don't get how some have played for years n still don't even have 80 Farming... just lazy noobs lol

Now I'm back to F2P and only sit in lobby to talk to a friend and it will stay like that until friend quits, cus then I have no reason to log on anymore lol

very nice man.

Used to play, got to a decent level, around 73 (at the old level scale). Oddly, I would usually just run around in my chicken costume screaming "FEAR CHICKENMAN" and stuff. Eventually I built an army of people with chicken costumes, and we would all try to take over towns and such. good times, good times.

hahaha i wish to see this hahaha

hehehe I got a pure rangetank maxed (99mining). I havent played from the moment they changed the fighting style.

The Evolution of Combat update is actually very good.. I didnt like it at first but it IS an upgrade IMO. The only bad thing is that because you can now see an enemies weakness by 'targeting' them, fighting with a method / weapon that they arent weak against, deals very little damage.. so now you need to have good range, mage, and melee if you do things like slayer tasks.. Which I really dont like.. You shouldn't HAVE to fight their weakness to stand a chance..