ET Server Map rotation for F|A NoQuarter #3 NOBOTS XPS FOREVER Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Feb 2013

daredevil

I think that you mean NQ2. There must vote for a map. I wish that some people choose these maps that fit them and not those that were some time ago ...

• 1 month later...

can we add a couple new maps please

school

fuel dump

beerrun

haunted mansion

battery 

just a couple of suggestions thanks

• Administrators

can we add a couple new maps please

school 

fuel dump - Can't add NQ issue

beerrun - Added

haunted mansion

battery - added

just a couple of suggestions thanks

Added couple of more maps too. 

• Like 1

Added couple of more maps too. 

thanks DD ill check them out and report if any issues with bots or what not   ;)

Click on 'More' until you see the voting screen, if it's not already displayed at the end of the map, then click on the map you want next and click on one of the three vote buttons. You can vote for upto three maps, and you can also change your decision about one of your votes :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

airfield assault the bots dont move and people just camp them out which i think isnt fair when when axis are trying to defend or when allies are attacking as they get no help

• Like 1

airfield assault the bots dont move and people just camp them out which i think isnt fair when when axis are trying to defend or when allies are attacking as they get no help

Yeah agree with that. It has become a pain lately, really. Some players would always do that with heavy weapons, sometimes its only 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 human players plus all the bots and the campers decide to camp at enemy spawn to get kills killing bots instead of helping the few teammates, sometimes 1 teammate that work his/her ass off alone.

• Like 2