donate the F|A

RaY aka Exploid

Maybe F|A have it already , but i cant find it.

Is it possible to donate the server , to pay by mobile ?

I saw here on forum , that some people want to help with donate F|A , but they can not help with it , because they are not yet 18 .

For Paypal you have to be 18 , and for credit card to i think ?

Maybe this is some idea to allow this also on the forum ?

For myself : i lost my password from my paypal acount ... so at this moment i cant help with it , because its very difficult to get your password back.

I can make a new acount with a new mail acount if i want ( what i'm also gonna do in the next days ).

I have a credit card but i dont use it for game's , its a credit card from my job.. thats why.

So , maybe it is an idea to use also something to pay by mobile ?

i think every dollar is also nice for F|A

Grtz

A better possibility is to transfer the money to another FA member, and let him/her donate for you. By mobile are too much additional costs. Since we both live in the Netherlands, contact me if you'd like to transfer it by me :)

• Like 1

A better possibility is to transfer the money to another FA member, and let him/her donate for you. By mobile are too much additional costs. Since we both live in the Netherlands, contact me if you'd like to transfer it by me :)

Why ?

Is not that i not trust you , but its more the idea to pay for the server directly.

I know a clan who have also that system with pay by mobile and have also paypal system .

And there it works to.

You do not want to setup a mobile-paying system for only** 4600$ a year in every country. The overhead for that is way too much.

** "only", it's hard enough to get it together.

• Like 1

I don't know if this would work or not but I'm alittle old school with my money and I'm wondering if there is a P.O. box or other address that a check or money order could be sent directly to the founders of the server to donate?

• Administrators

I don't know if this would work or not but I'm alittle old school with my money and I'm wondering if there is a P.O. box or other address that a check or money order could be sent directly to the founders of the server to donate?

Krayzie accepts money on his home from clan mates and sends to me.

I was thinking that If someone doesn´t trust the money to another guy for donating. The guy through whom the money goes "donates" 1st and then the real donator sends check\money to the middle man. So it would be sure the money doesn´t "disappear" somewhere in between;) And when the real donator doesn´t pay it back then oh well, extra donation made by member for this year;)

Well at least that´s how I would do it as I´m quite paranoid too what becomes to money.

Like Dare said, people can mail their donations to me in the US, many have before, but mostly Speedfact does it. It takes a couple days to get it to me, but then your donation is made in your name.

• Like 1

If people dont trust money to other people then its hard to convince otherwise but i can trust rolf on trusting your donation my first 2 donations were done by him after i used bank transfer and if i recall other donation was about 100 usd

• Like 2

If people dont trust money to other people then its hard to convince otherwise but i can trust rolf on trusting your donation my first 2 donations were done by him after i used bank transfer and if i recall other donation was about 100 usd

Three: 60 + 81 + 40 euro, over 200$. I rounded it up every time so that I wouldn't keep money from you on my bank account, i.e. a few $ more, but that won't be the problem for me :P

So far you've been the only one for which I passed through though, although I mentioned it 5~10 times. I guess many people (before!) said that they want to donate but use "not having paypal" as a valid excuse. When I/we give them a better offer (less overhead, slightly more dependable on trust), I never hear from them again.

I was thinking that If someone doesn´t trust the money to another guy for donating. The guy through whom the money goes "donates" 1st and then the real donator sends check\money to the middle man. So it would be sure the money doesn´t "disappear" somewhere in between;) And when the real donator doesn´t pay it back then oh well, extra donation made by member for this year;)

Well at least that´s how I would do it as I´m quite paranoid too what becomes to money.

I'm not going to donate 50$ in the name of someone else, who isn't reliable that I can get the money from. I don't have a job such that I could afford to 'lose' 50$, the VIP is well calculated that I can put it to better usage at FA.

I invest in this clan, as can be seen as my triple red star. Chosen can vouch for me (as above), and I have always passed through the paypal confirmation to him. If he'd be really paranoid, he could ask dare to verify it. Although he probably has in a less strict sense, since those confirmations gave him the Donator awards :P

Trust works in so many weird ways over the internet, but everyone with VIP package and a solid member I'd trust to pass through. Those have donated before and those will not hesitate to help you donate as well.

Edited by rolf

i already donate money to rolf ..

so he will send it to F|A server

Done. Have fun checking out how to redeem your gift voucher and from all of us -I think- thanks for your donation :D

Also, a lot easier than donating by mobile, right? :P

• Like 2