Gone from ET for a few days ICE STORM

Knifetwister

My state had a big ice/snow storm, and trees are so icy that they are falling and taking down power lines. My family has a limb on our roof, and went through my sisters ceiling... :shock: but my family is okay, and we have our phone and internet lines down and laying in our driveway. Right now I'm at my Grandma's house, and in her apartment someone has Wireless so I'm using my mom's laptop....and ET isn't on here. And the Weather people don't think we will have power until monday, and SUPER BOWL :D IS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!! anyways...My grandma has power, so i'm here...and my family is ok.... :)

and my whole front yard is front of tree limbs.

Most important is that you and your family are ok, house can get fixed, and power can get restored.

aaaand he will get to see the super bowl!! haha

The 4th Conmandment says : Thou shalt not Steal. AWWWW WAY TOO BAD THE CARDNALS DIDN'T WIN!!! :(

anyways we got power Saturday.... :D and today I've got to start cleaning the house....including my room....so as I said I'll be gone a few days. And After cleaning the house, then there is all the outside work of limbs, and the HUGE limb on the roof. But I'm sooo jealous of my sister because since there is a hole in her ceiling, she gets to repaint her room :mad;)