Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account

Medic Kane

Gregory%20Gwyn-Williams7585_0.JPG

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

January 7, 2013

Subscribe to Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.'s posts

Bank of America has reportedly frozen the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, according to its owner, Joe Sirochman.

In a Facebook post dated December 29, Sirochman wrote the following:

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”

He also noted that he has been doing business with Bank of America for over 10 years, but will now be looking for a new bank.

According to Unlawful News, this isn't the first time Bank of America has targeted a customer involved in the firearms industry.

McMillan Group International was reportedly told that its business was no longer welcome after the company started manufacturing firearms – even after 12 years of doing business with the bank.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

Bank of America streamlines credit cards to illegal aliens with no identification in violationof federal law. They took down the flags placed on the highway right-of-way in front of their branch in Gaffney which were placed for the funeral route of one of our fallen soldiers. When a concerned citizen asked about it, they were told that American flags offend Muslims and non-US citizens. BoA refused to return the flags and threw them in the trash. A spokesman later claimed that it wasn't BoA's policy after the backlash, but refused to take any action affirming the wrongdoing. How are we EVER surprised by what these goobers do?

He runs a legit business, why give him problems? Hunters and sportsmen rely on firearms for their hobby. He isn't building guns to hand out to criminals..

Screw Bank of America. I won't be giving them any of my business ever.

• Like 1