Messi FiFa World player

LuCkY*13

Messi once again winned the Best player of the world.

But last year FiFa sayd that he winned just because he was champion of Spain on Barça and Ronaldo didnt.

but this year..what he win..

i tell you.

Nothing..just the kings cup in spain..the same that CR winned last year.

Ronaldo Scored the same goals as him and more CR was Champion of Spain and of the Cup of Spain..

he arrived with Portugal to the Half finals of the Euro.

and half final of Champions leage with Real...

If FiFa had keep the same way of decision of the last year it was CR that had win this price..but not...and i dont realy understand why..

Messi..did Nothing to deserve this.

I dont understand FiFa decision to give the price to Messi...do you agree?

Any way Congratz to Platini for loving so much Barça..

and ofc the Euros that they putted in his pocket

• Like 2

Yeah i know i think he want to get out of Real...but this price is regarding the passed year..not this season that started in september...

thats why i dont think its fair...they had one way to decide last year...cuz Messi winned the Spain championship..they sayd...but this year...idk

its realy sad for football that money make the decisions not the football as a sport and theyr best athlets

platinimessi595.jpg

• Like 1

Messi yes indeed a great player I went to her fans. Messi is great player, small but good. C.Ronaldo by cons I do not like it.

@ Bounty its not a question of likeing one or the other more....its a statistic price with wins,scored goals and achivements of theyr teams...and ofc CR was superior..

No doughts

• Like 1

Ooooo big words "Messi..did Nothing to deserve this."

Messi is a football genius, every pass (and there are many) every look every run is timed to perfection.

He has alot to thank to the game- and teamplay from barça, but he is unequalised/unseen.

Ok Argentinia and Barça didn't won anything... but Messi got the most goals ever(91goals) in 1 year (from 1jan- 31dec, not a season), the old record was from 1972 by a german Gerd Müller (85goals, Bayern München). So if you say messi didn't win anything ... then I guess you are wrong =Þ

+ the other players wheren't consistent enough, especialy compaired with Messi.

Cheers

Edited by -«LuckystaR»-

Yeah so why in the years before Cr scored more than him..more assistences...and less titles with team...and they say they give it to messi cuz of it...now its on the contrary...

???? wierd dont you think....and ofc did nothing its too much to say...cuz ofc i recognize he is one of the best of all times..

but reading the reasons of other years...and continuing giving for that reasons...CR would win..

• Like 1

When you look to prices ofcourse Ronaldo,

But i think this price aint just about the best football player or the prices he won.

Cause people need to vote for it and there is the problem.

Not a lot of people like arrogant persons like Ronaldo, They prefer the more innocent ones like iniesta and Messi.

But as mentioned above, it ain't a consistent decision when it was about winning prizes last year but they dont give a F*ck about them this year.

tumblr_laum40igMI1qafnx3o1_500.jpg

But hey that's just my opinion!

• Like 2

I dont think anyone of them deserve this price! It is always about who is shooting the most goals and yeah, Messi and Ronald are shooting many, very cool goals, but also players who dont shoot goals and just support their team should be rewarded!

Just my oppinion ;)

• Like 2

the award its not because of what they won, ites an election in which coaches and captains vote for the best player is just that, in my opinion CR deserves at least one of the four that Messi has

• Like 1

Messi is good but he gets bumed licked Christiano Ronaldo should be the one wining this!

You are right! Messi is good but Ronaldo is better. But I don't thik Messi is wining becouse he is good?!

• Like 1

ok ... but its about the moste complete football player right? How they elected in the past.... does this has any infuence on that?

example: Can you take the 2nd "best" (if there is something like best) who won more things in a specific year AND call him "the best" player?

I would say: idc how you choose it, just give me THE BEST one