Messi FiFa World player

LuCkY*13

This year Ronaldo shot a lot of times, and more than half of the shots completely missed, and im not saying messi doesnt miss a lot of shots, but he definitely scored more with less shots. Also, Ronaldo's passes are not really the best on earth.

I have watched a lot of games in which ronaldo has played in this year, and it seems that he lets his team down in some occasions (I definitely remember that penalty he decided not to take after extra time, and Sergio Ramos sky rocketted that one lol). I really think Ronaldo didn't deserve this years player award, and good for messi to win a 4th. They both are great, but i believe messi is more effective, even if he doesn't score from 40 yards out, he would just assist it to a teammate that is there for a reason. ..and yes I remember when he failed to score against Chelsea in CL.

Also, am I the only one that plays a sort of guessing game when watching ronaldo play? It works by when a break or free Kick is on, guess if he's going to pass to an open teammate, or is he going to shoot from far out. Usually I'm right that he shoots from far out, then doesn't score. I feel as if most of you do not watch all the games from both ronaldo and messi..you'll see a difference, and not just watching a highlight on YouTube. You'll notice ronaldo AND messi fail a lot more then you think. Come on bros, ronaldos goals from free kick percentage is really not great at all

And lastly, I like those misses against Denmark in the euro 2012.

Much is said about messi messi i love but the player who play with him as with so Barca is a great team with great players.