• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to disagree with you here mate.

I think some of the charm of NQ2 is that there is no adren and no mega quick fire/replenish/what not.

Just my opinion tho'

However I think there are other things that need to be addressed on NQ2 that are more important.

Will post in Julez NQ2 tread soon :)

And by the way P!nnan.. you don't need adren on that map anyway. You own it!

/Ooops

dont think you can put adren on for just one map it would be for all or none if you wanna play baserace with adren come visit us on nq3 we have it ;)

• Like 1

dont think you can put adren on for just one map it would be for all or none if you wanna play baserace with adren come visit us on nq3 we have it ;)

I know it is possible via a mapscript in the mapscript folder on the server or even by a admin command, when someone add this to the shrubbot. You can change all settings you want in this mapscript and it works for this map only. However, it was a suggestion only :-)

Dont get me wrong, its not about killing the enemy. If it was for killing only i could play Purefrag over and over wich i dont do cause i am an objective whore. Its just for fun when flying over the map as baserace its a funmap for me. I like to finish the map, not to be highest fragger. I see you wont change anything so let it as it is right now :-)