my hobby - photography

-synergy+

It looks rather disturbing.. what's up with the half naked men and the woman hanging n trying to eat?

loool it was an artistic performance she was cooking chapatty while se was hanging upside down, then the she give to the audience some of that-

Hello :)

I take some pictures too, for my hobby first and for my work too.

I had an eye on your flickr, and you have some very interesting pictures, i really like your landscapes :) Some of concerts are really great too!

All your pics have been made with the 28-135 lens ?

Hello :)

I take some pictures too, for my hobby first and for my work too.

I had an eye on your flickr, and you have some very interesting pictures, i really like your landscapes :) Some of concerts are really great too!

All your pics have been made with the 28-135 lens ?

no some of them are with the 50mm f1.8, a cheap but nice lens

• 1 month later...

hahah, well thats art Chilly. It can be weird at times but I get it.

I liked a lot of your stuff. Im a big fan of long exposures in the city. Your landscapes were also a favorite of mine. I need to do some more of that shooting. The past couple years I have mostly been doing portraiture or product shots. I need to get back into landscape and shooting just for fun instead of shooting for gigs. I also need to get back into shooting automotive content. below is my recent portfolio until my site relaunches in late march.

Also, the 50mm 1.8 prime lens is an awesome little lens. Everyone should own one. :-)

http://www.facebook.com/brenphoto757 - feel free to check it out/like.

-brennen