Dexter

JoeDirt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh hell yeah, I just started re watching Dexter from season one, I remember I watched it all the way through season 4 a while ago. Since seasons 5 and 6 came out I'm so syked haha. This show is pure awesomeness! So far season 2 is my favorite :o

• 1 year later...

S80E01

Wtf dat ending :crazy

From where does she know? Some relationship with his father or maybe agent lundy and he knew more than was revealed?

I'm curious how this will end for dexter...

Edited by Joker

I love how the people learned to use the

tag for different purposes except for hiding spoilers.

Yes, the show is still great, the end is near and can't wait to see what they come up with next time.

the end is near and can't wait to see what they come up with next time.

As usual, something unexpected. :)

Dexter is definitely a great show. :app:

• 1 month later...

How will it end???? Anyone????

I think he will teach his son harry's code, or his son will kill him :)

Meanwhile I think they should have ended it after season 5, everything afterwards was kinda boring and too repetitive.

Edited by S3ti
  • Like 1

Not sure if he is possible of teaching Harrison (Harry's code) the kid is pretty young. Although .... who knows?
I agree it has seemed to go downhill a bit, don't get me wrong i still love the show, and my favorite season was probably the one with Doakes' downfall

Surprise Mutha****  lol

Edited by DaRaider
  • Like 1

Not sure if he is possible of teaching Harrison (Harry's code) the kid is pretty young. Although .... who knows?

I agree it has seemed to go downhill a bit, don't get me wrong i still love the show, and my favorite season was probably the one with Doakes' downfall

Surprise Mutha****  lol

Yep first 2 seasons with Doakes were epic :P Well, Dexter was also pretty young iirc when he started killing the neighbour's dogs and stuff, but who knows, I hope they come up with something really unexpected! I will watch it too till the end, but it got worse with every season...

Oh and you should add spoiler tags for people who didn't watch it yet :)