F|A 1 Maps

nrgy

Duno about everyone else, but I know for myself it's definitely time to see some new maps on FA 1 or at the very least take off Carnage Canyon map since the day it was added it was disliked by a majority of the server - that was about 3 months (or longer) ago if I remember..

Railgun was suggested by NavyDoc and that is a 50/50 map - some like it some don't - so that would be a perfect upgrade for Carnage since most hate Carnage. I would also like to see Railgun or Radar since they are part of the original classic 6 maps and are not disliked by more than a handful of players at a given time.

As suggested in previous posts - I also suggest putting North Pole (Christmas map) onto the server rotation around last few days of the first week in December or the start of the second week.

Another good idea would be changing the current Supply Depot map and putting the Supply Depot 3 - exact same map but has snow and a winter theme.

I see suggestions/recommendations for maps going back more than 2 months ago and not a single one has been put on servers - even when they got positive feedback from other players who also want to see the map added - or at least put it on for a short time and test it out..

I don't see the point in having a map suggestions area of forums if the maps never seem to change anyways..

See ya on servers..

Edited by nrgy

• Administrators

Railgun - No. Supplydepot 3 - No Their is no reason to add more download with same exact just because of snow.

1. Northpole

2. Castleattack

3. Radar summer

4. Breakout

F|A 2 is getting ET Beach and Northpole. Pick a map for F|A 1.

Railgun - No. Supplydepot 3 - No Their is no reason to add more download with same exact just because of snow.

1. Northpole

2. Castleattack

3. Radar summer

4. Breakout

F|A 2 is getting ET Beach and Northpole. Pick a map for F|A 1.

THANK YOU DAREEEEE !!!! YAY MAPS

THANK YOU DAREEEEE !!!! YAY MAPS

My bomb always works :yahoo

@dare what abt baserace o.0 can u make it in option too?

Radar Summer to replace Carnage Canyon for the most current change - or Baserace suggested by YoYo and many others - or both Radar/Baserace would be good since the server hasn't seen any new maps in a very long time..

And I recommend adding North Pole to rotation on Dec. 5th or 11/12th..

Edited by nrgy

• Administrators

I added north pole. Since Dec is about to come. I will add Radar after 2 weeks. I am trying to make 2 auto rotation. Not sure how I will make it but got to make it somehow.

More or less old server hacking issue on F|A 1 should be fixed. If anyone of you guys notice broken commands let me know.

Okay - I disagree with putting North Pole so early since it will be old within a few weeks since its STRICTLY holiday (Xmas/NewYear) map and it's not even Thanksgiving yet.

Thanks for taking off carnage..

Edited by nrgy