Cheats?

Avenged

Ok, i'm a total noob here, so let me know if i'm wrong. I notice that some guys in Wolf are probably using cheats. Like some dudes are jumping 30 feets in the air. I discharged a whole charger on some dudes and did not kill him. and I usualy die in when i get hit by 3 bullets. Are these feats XP related? Can you jump to the moon when you get 1 billion XP? Does your firepower increses with XP?

Can someone explain this to me?

Ok, i'm a total noob here, so let me know if i'm wrong. I notice that some guys in Wolf are probably using cheats. Like some dudes are jumping 30 feets in the air. I discharged a whole charger on some dudes and did not kill him. and I usualy die in when i get hit by 3 bullets. Are these feats XP related? Can you jump to the moon when you get 1 billion XP? Does your firepower increses with XP?

Can someone explain this to me?

Double jump (tap Space bar or whatever u have set for jump twice) lets you jump twice as high, hence the name. And getting headshots (3 to kill) will decrease the time and ammo needed to kill someone. Play on ETPub and Hardcore servers as their is no double jump their :)

• Administrators

Adrenaline =/= Cheat. If player is on Adrenaline it takes half damage only. Their is no cheat which gives your more HP. So, if keep shooting someone and he doesn't die then you need to work on your shooting skills.

What if someone used a cvar unlocker and used /god or the phantom one that I don't remember. Maybe that guy had that much xp due to those cheats.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and he don't know what he really saw.

• Administrators

Doesn't that only works with sv_pure 0 :P Changing from sv_pure 1 to 0 needs server restart o0. It's server side cvar and not client side. :confused

The difference between sv_pure 0 and sv_pure 1 is not a GOD mode. When set to 0 that allows the players who are connected to use mods, pk3 files that are in their own etmain, etpub, jaymod, NQ or etpro folders and not actually on the server. basically setting sv_pure 0 opens up a server to be hacked like crazy. Setting sv_pure 1 will onlly allow those mods, pk3 . . . etc. that are actually on the server to be used.

I set a server to sv_pure 0 once, it was a nightmare. Basically whatever mods where in a players etmain could be used, even if it was from a diff server or they made it themselves, including sound packs.

To set GOD mode, first you have to set sv_cheats 1. You will have to re-start the server to enable this. Usually you will have to turn the server completely off through the control panel. Once it loads, go to the console and type:

/rcon devmap <mapname>

For <mapname>, it's whatever map you want to play. For example if the name of the map you want to play is goldrush, then you will say:

/rcon devmap goldrush

This loads the goldrush map, with cheats enabled. If you get some error message saying it can't load the map because of g_gametype or something like that, try changing the gametype to 2 before you run the devmap command:

/rcon g_gametype 2

/rcon devmap <mapname>

Once the map is loaded with devmap, you can start going into the console and enabling some cheats with rcon. Here is a list of some cheats you can do:

/rcon give ammo

-Gives you a shitload of ammo, like 9999 rounds + 15 grenades.

/rcon give skill X

-Increases a specific skill by 20 XP. The values you can use for X are:

0- Battle sense

1- Engineering

2- First aid

3- Signals

4- Light weapons

5- Heavy weapons

6- Covert ops

/rcon give skill

-If you use the give skill command without a number after it, it will just add 1 skill point to all of your skills areas (heavy weapons, first aid, etc.)

/rcon give health

-Pops you back to full health

/rcon god

-Toggles god mode. In god mode, you can't get hurt.

/rcon nofatigue

-Toggles nofatigue. If you enable nofatigue, then you can sprint as much as you want without ever running out of stamina. Your stamina bar will drain as if you've run out of stamina, but don't worry, you actually still have full stamina.

/rcon noclip

-Basically turns you into a spectator. The only difference with "actual" spectator mode is that now you can go through solid objects and walls. You can even float around underground and look up at the map, it's very freaky =^o

/rcon cg_thirdperson 1

-This will let you play in 3rd person, so you can see yourself running around and stuff. It's kind of neat to watch, although it sucks because then you can't see your crosshair any longer

/rcon cg_thirdpersonangle X

-Lets you view yourself from a different angle. X is in degrees. If you want to go back to the original angle, just use the reset command.

/rcon cg_marktime 1000000

-Makes bullet marks take forever to disappear. Useful if you want to test the spread of weapons or something like that.

/rcon g_debugbullets 1

-This one is pretty sweet. It draws red lines to indicate where all your bullets went. I tried doing this to test the accuracy of the FG42 at far range and it was pretty amazing to see how horrible the accuracy really is.

-Another thing you can use this is for shooting practice. As an example, I tried circle strafing around a palm tree on Oasis and tried to hit the tree as accurately as I could, firing all 20 rounds of my FG42 clip. g_debugbullets allowed me to see exactly how many bullets hit the tree and how many missed.

I suppose another thing you could do for circle-strafing practice is launch 2 instances of ET, then make 2 players join- 1 axis, 1 ally. Make one of them go into /god mode (so he can't get hurt). Then practice circle-strafing around him and shooting him in the face and see how good of an accuracy you can get.

Or you could just strafe around a point on the wall :P

Here are some other commands which can be run on any server so aren't exactly cheat commands, but still pretty cool:

/rcon set g_gravity X

-Lets you set gravity to some crazy value. Smaller gravity lets you jump around like you're on the moon.

-To reset, just use the reset command (/rcon reset g_gravity).

/rcon set g_speed X

-Lets you change the player movement speed.

/rcon dir maps

-If you want to use the "devmap" command, but you're not sure what the official name of the map is, use this command to get a listing of the maps. For example, once I wanted to run the "Ice" map, but it turned out the actual pk3 file is called "et_ice".

/rcon cmdlist

-Gets a list of all possible scripting commands in ET. Don't trust this list 100% though, I think it includes some leftovers from RTCW that actually don't work any more in ET.

~Thor! B)

/rcon give ammo

-Gives you a shitload of ammo, like 9999 rounds + 15 grenades.

/rcon give skill X

-Increases a specific skill by 20 XP. The values you can use for X are:

0- Battle sense

1- Engineering

2- First aid

3- Signals

4- Light weapons

5- Heavy weapons

6- Covert ops

/rcon give skill

-If you use the give skill command without a number after it, it will just add 1 skill point to all of your skills areas (heavy weapons, first aid, etc.)

/rcon give health

-Pops you back to full health

/rcon god

-Toggles god mode. In god mode, you can't get hurt.

/rcon nofatigue

-Toggles nofatigue. If you enable nofatigue, then you can sprint as much as you want without ever running out of stamina. Your stamina bar will drain as if you've run out of stamina, but don't worry, you actually still have full stamina.

/rcon noclip

-Basically turns you into a spectator. The only difference with "actual" spectator mode is that now you can go through solid objects and walls. You can even float around underground and look up at the map, it's very freaky =^o

/rcon cg_thirdperson 1

-This will let you play in 3rd person, so you can see yourself running around and stuff. It's kind of neat to watch, although it sucks because then you can't see your crosshair any longer

/rcon cg_thirdpersonangle X

-Lets you view yourself from a different angle. X is in degrees. If you want to go back to the original angle, just use the reset command.

/rcon cg_marktime 1000000

-Makes bullet marks take forever to disappear. Useful if you want to test the spread of weapons or something like that.

/rcon g_debugbullets 1

-This one is pretty sweet. It draws red lines to indicate where all your bullets went. I tried doing this to test the accuracy of the FG42 at far range and it was pretty amazing to see how horrible the accuracy really is.

-Another thing you can use this is for shooting practice. As an example, I tried circle strafing around a palm tree on Oasis and tried to hit the tree as accurately as I could, firing all 20 rounds of my FG42 clip. g_debugbullets allowed me to see exactly how many bullets hit the tree and how many missed.

I suppose another thing you could do for circle-strafing practice is launch 2 instances of ET, then make 2 players join- 1 axis, 1 ally. Make one of them go into /god mode (so he can't get hurt). Then practice circle-strafing around him and shooting him in the face and see how good of an accuracy you can get.

Or you could just strafe around a point on the wall

Here are some other commands which can be run on any server so aren't exactly cheat commands, but still pretty cool:

/rcon set g_gravity X

-Lets you set gravity to some crazy value. Smaller gravity lets you jump around like you're on the moon.

-To reset, just use the reset command (/rcon reset g_gravity).

/rcon set g_speed X

-Lets you change the player movement speed.

/rcon dir maps

-If you want to use the "devmap" command, but you're not sure what the official name of the map is, use this command to get a listing of the maps. For example, once I wanted to run the "Ice" map, but it turned out the actual pk3 file is called "et_ice".

/rcon cmdlist

-Gets a list of all possible scripting commands in ET. Don't trust this list 100% though, I think it includes some leftovers from RTCW that actually don't work any more in ET.

~Thor!

LOL

only

/God

dont need /rcon god or /rcon noclip

jst /god or /noclip etc

• Administrators

Outcome of discussion no thats not possible on our server. Every player has same HP except medic and when people on adren since they take less damage.

There are also no hacks which allow you to jump higher.

Cheats only can be:

wallhack - Can see through walls

Multihack - 3 HS only(more/less) and includes wallhack, and can also see other objects through walls(nades, med packs etc)

Hacking /Cheating - Just cheating, crosshair moves to head/body directly.

For the rest there aren't any hacks, like more HP, or a no-headshot hack, etc.

If Im wrong about the hacks tell me ;)

Have a nice day,

Crips+