Thanks everyone!

thundercunt

A special thanks goes out to all F|A members for supporting our BF2 server! Poonage at its finest for sure!

8f204afec4532c1aeb6dd3402e0722fd670bbe3e.png

<3 im there 4 u my noobie Pimp :)

Its fun to play with u guys...even when i get pwnd all the time..and hear thundercunt screaming in vent ... BUUUHHAHHHAHAHAH POONED BY DIRT :) Or Joe Who's screaming IIIIIII DONT WANA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Driving with w0nder when she drive like a drunk and teamkiling me - <3 u anyways u know that ..right?jezyk2.gif

And My 2 fav pilots Joe And Rainier :P...one day ill be the pilot..i just need some time and practice

Narugo u jet bastard hahahaq.gif- btw when i fly with u - u always makes me wana puke...( that damn motion sickness )

Hulk - u r tank champ fo sho :P

Anyways DIIIEEEEE BIATCHES cuz soon i will poooon u fo sho hahahaq.gif

<3 u all

ohhh..btw !dupa.gif w0nder

I'm also on BF 2 server from time to time,was yesterday getting owned by random polish soldier.Me baska and jeff couldn't even get into jet or helicopter cuz he was shooting all the timez.I also can't be always together with you guys because of time zones,school and that sh*t.. ;)

I'm also on BF 2 server from time to time,was yesterday getting owned by random polish soldier.Me baska and jeff couldn't even get into jet or helicopter cuz he was shooting all the timez.I also can't be always together with you guys because of time zones,school and that sh*t.. ;)

3 vs 1(jet) get AA kill him, leave respwan. is hard?

Narugo u jet bastard - btw when i fly with u - u always makes me wana puke...( that damn motion sickness )

:(