Railgun

Navydoc

I would like to see Railgun added to Jaymod for a rotation. It's a compact map that really doesn't favor Axis OR Allies but is a TON of FUN....ESPECIALLY as Covert Ops or with knives. It's fun in a rotation of a couple of weeks but can get old quick after that. It's also cool because it can end quickly (even without being rushed) or it can go the distance.

No one love this map ... and I'm amazed to see one player asking for it :lol:

1] Start your own thread with Map Name in the title. If you want to suggest/feedback 5 maps make new topic for each map. Don't put all in one topic.

First..

'Why 'FUEL DEPOT' have to be kicked?..

'Cause it come close to emptying the server.

Makes ppl quit or rush..

And it's too small for 30-40 players..'

Here's an example..

20091013071520etdo1.jpg

2] Specify for which server you want that map.

Jaymod #2 ~ =F|A= XP SAVE FOREVER

3] Do not make multiple threads on the same map, if one is already made, just post your comments in that thread.

-

4] Post links or additional information about the map, just the name alone doesnt tell us much about it, so dont expect us to research the map you want.

I suggest 'Railgun'

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=10

:hmm

• Like 1

no one loves railgun or rader. its a fact of life

FALSE!!!

I love them both. Radar is number 3 best map in history! Rail gun is awesome too, just not for jaymod servers. too many people in the small spaces, and when it was on before it was allies stacked and axis got sk'd the whole time. Plus its a fps whore for low-end comps

FALSE!!!

I love them both. Radar is number 3 best map in history! Rail gun is awesome too, just not for jaymod servers. too many people in the small spaces, and when it was on before it was allies stacked and axis got sk'd the whole time. Plus its a fps whore for low-end comps

+1

Although I think supply, delivery, ice, frost, adler, and bremen all beat radar. Railgun is a good arty/ AS map but bad if their is adren

damn you too muahahaahahah so you are 2 now :lol:

Nope, 4..

\/

FALSE!!!

+1

Although I think supply, delivery, ice, frost, adler, and bremen all beat radar. Railgun is a good arty/ AS map but bad if their is adren

:yahoo

Edited by Heckenschutze!
  • Like 1

sorry but only 2 ^^ Why?

cos all of you don't play in the same server or mod or place and you never will ... :lol:

But you said 'No one LOVE this map'.. ¬¬

Edited by Heckenschutze!
  • Like 1